Chapter 16

It took hours for the results. In that time Izzy was sleeping on the metal table. Thor was by Tony helping with the results and Loki was standing by the table where Izzy was sleeping on. Then Thor turned around to look at Izzy.

"She looks like her father" said Thor

"Yea she does. But, she has the personality of Tony"said Loki "So how is the test going. I am tired of waiting and so is Izzy"

"It's done and she does not have my personality at all." said Tony

Tony tried to wake up Izzy by shaking her but it didn't work. Then Tony got a air-horn and woke up Izzy like that.

"AAAHHH" screamed Izzy and punched Thor in the face. "Oh shit Thor I am so sorry about that. Tony you are going to get it so bad"

"Sorry I didn't mean to do that" Tony said laughing and Loki was to laughing. "the results came and it's true. Your dad is Aries The God of War."

Izzy gave a sigh and got off the table. Izzy was really tired from what happened today.

"I am going to bed" said Izzy " I'm tired as hell about everything that happened today."

Tony,Izzy,Loki,and Thor went upstairs. Izzy went to her room and closed her door. She changed into pjs. She put her phone to charge for a little bit and turned on the tv and the ps4. There was a knock on her door.

"Come in" said Izzy as she paused the game she was playing.

"How are you feeling so far" asked Loki as he entered her room

"I don't know" Izzy said " I am just not as myself anymore. I feel like my old self disappear" as she got up to sit on her bed

"So aren't you suppose to be sleeping now" asked Loki

"Yea but I just want to play some video games before I go to sleep" said Izzy giggling.

"What's so funny" asked Loki

"Nothing" said Izzy bursting laughing

Loki then grabbed Izzy's arms and tied it with a rope. For a minutes Izzy's laughter died out and she went quite. Loki liked her for some odd reason. He liked how she laughs and everything. Izzy then fell asleep and Loki turned off the system and the tv.

Loki smiled and kiss her forehead and untied the ropes that was around her hands.Izzy had a nightmare. She was in a deserted place in another plant. It was cold and full of ice and snow every where. After walking around she had found a baby. Then she saw a man approach the baby. Then Izzy had woken up and looked at the digital watch.

It was all ready 12 in the afternoon. Izzy went to the bathroom and took a shower. After a few minutes she got out. She changed into a Red Bulls Jersey and black jeans and wore a ring. She got out of the room with the shoes that Tony gave her and a warm sweater and her wallet. When she got out of her room Izzy saw the three on the coach watching tv.

"Finally you woke up" yelled Tony as he got up from his seat from the coach.

Then their was grumble in Izzy's stomach.