Chapter 26

It was the day that it began. But Izzy could think straight. These pass months see couldn't sleep at night nor ear as much either. Like Izzy even ate any way.She was training for the day to come. The day had started by the snow and than the icicles had form everywhere.

Izzy had regain her pigment expect for her and eyes. Izzy had her head on the window by the mini bar.The Frost Giants were killing living things,plants,and even people. Tony got into his suit. Thor was all ready down in the streets of New York fighting the Frost Giants like old times. Also all the others as well.

Expect for Izzy and Loki. Aries was down their with the Avengers. Izzy was shaking like a dog after coming inside from outside from the snow on a cold day in the winter.

"I'm scared Loki"

Loki was standing behind Izzy looking at the members fighting Laugey's minions.

"Don't be Izzy. You can do this."

"During the months of training here I a feeling that the Frost Giants where fooling us all the time."

"I had the same feeling too. Remember stick with the plan. Then everything will be fine."

Izzy nodded in agreement as Loki have her a hug. Then Loki had vanished to the streets of New York that where full of snow. Izzy made a clone of herself and then changed to a Frost Giant. That means to kill to kill the clone so that Izzy can kill Laugey. The clone went to the the Avengers while Izzy went to Frost Giants army. When she had gotten to the army of Frost Giants Laugey was talking to the Avengers. It was more of a speech.

"We had the Casket of Ancient Winters the whole time." he said

Laugey had grew a icicle sword and shot it at Izzy who was digested as one of the Frost Giant. When he had done that the clone of Izzy had disappeared as Izzy had changed back from a Frost Giant to her human self. Laugey had stabbed the sword on Izzy's shoulder. The same shoulder on where she had the stitches on.

"Nice played child. But you can't fool me. Army of my Frost Giants dispersed."

Laugey's army had gone around New York. The avengers had separated all out of New York.

"Now it's just you and me child."

Izzy's shoulder wound was healing. She was on her knees and had her head down as well. Also had her hand on her wound.

"I don't care if you kill me. But, I'll kill you first though."

Laugey was laughing while grabbing Izzy's neck. He was chocking her as well as beating the crap out of her. When Laugey was done he had let go of her.Izzy was coughing up blood and trying catch her breathe. The girl got up and punched his stomach. As for Aries he was out of shape. He wasn't training with his daughter and with the Avengers team. He was to busy trying to look if the Frost Giants where telling the truth or lying if they had the Casket of Ancient Winters. During the few months before the fight he had found the base. The base was hiding in Izzy's home town. Her mother who knows what happened to her. But who gives two shits about her. Even Izzy didn't care about. During the fight with Laugey, Izzy's healing powers had stopped working for some reason.

"Awww is the Little Frosty is sad that she had her healing powers had stopped working."

Izzy had angry rise in and summoned to use her sword. She ran up to and tried to hit him but Laugey used his foot to hold Izzy to the ground. She couldn't escape from being trapped from his foot.