Chapter 4

"What do you mean Thor?"asked Izzy

"What I mean is that you almost look exactly like my brother Loki"answered Thor.

Izzy's eyes wides revealing her green eyes to Thor. She couldn't believe it she was a part of a god's brother. But how can that be. Before Izzy can even ask why she fell asleep and her head fell on Thor's shoulder.

The next day Izzy woke up in a scare. She just had a dream about being in a cold place with no life in it. The only things were this frozen things that looked like people. Then there was this one person who was human and he turned around and said "My sprit and my life rests with you" then she saw a body on the ground and there was Thor.

Izzy couldn't really hear anything at all. So Izzy saped back reaity and was looking at the ceiling. Also Izzy realized that she was in her bed but it wasn't her bed though. She sat up and looked around in her surroundings. Then Izzy got out of bed and a copy was made of her in the across the room. Izzy went to the copy of herself and said:

"Is this my imagation or this is really reality."

Then the clone disappeared when Tony came in the room. Izzy had shocked face when had came in.

"Good your awake."said Tony"how did you sleep last night?"

"I slept good" Izzy said "Where is everybody Tony?"

"They all went some where" Tony said walking up Izzy and taking her arm.

"What are you doing Tony!!"izzy yelled and struggled to break free from his grasp.

"I am taking back home where you can get your stuff." said Tony

"Why do you want me to get my stuff Tony?" asked Izzy "Did you adopt me or something Tony?"

"Yes," said Tony "Yes I did sweat heart"

When Izzy heard this she was totally blown out of her mind. She didn't believe what she heard. Izzy wanted to kill him. But on the other hand she was grateful. Her mother abused her and her father just saw his own daughter only a few times.

So the two went to Izzy's house to her stuff. When they got there there was nobody there. Izzys was happy about that her mother wasn't there to see her. Izzy went in with Tony and there was a note on the front door and it read:

' Dear Izzy,

I am happy that I signed those adoption papers. Now I don't have see your face never again in my life. So have a sad life. You were a dark faced freak to me and nobody was your friend in school at all because you

ARE and ALSO be a freak in the whole world. Also your father didn't want you either.

From your mother'

When izzy read the note she didn't care at all. She really didn't want to be in this stupid dumb house any way. izzy also thought of running away when she finished high school.So Tony helped Izzy to get her things out of the house. When there where done they packed everything in the car. All of a sudden there was something in the pocket of Izzy's sweater.

Vote Like and Comment