~Epilogue~

Izzy had went back to her hometown. Her mother had found another man and moved in with him in California. She went to the house that the house was sold. Izzy was wondering who would but this house.

"Now where the hell am I going to live." Izzy thought to herself

"You welcome"

Izzy turned around to see Tony behind her. Their was a confused look on Izzy's face. Tony laughed at the confused face on Izzy.

"I had bought this house so that I could live a somewhat simpler life. Also that I can spend time with my daughter."

Izzy had a smilie on her face as she gave Tony a hug. After that the two went inside the house. Izzy went inside the house to see it was same old same old. But Tony had a bigger surprise for her. Down in the basement was lab. The same lab that was in the Tower.

A few hours passed by when the two where playing video games. The game that they where playing was Mortal Kombat X. Thor, and the others came to visit Izzy and Tony to see how they where doing. While the team was here Izzy had fell asleep in her old room.

The next day Izzy woke up to get ready to go to school. She woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. She ran down stairs to see that Tony was making breakfast. When Izzy was done she got ready for school. Izzy got to school she realized that she was a Junior.  At least today was a Friday though.Standing in a crowd of people they stared at her.

"Wonder how today is going to play out?" 

The day of school was going as normal. Izzy went to homeroom,got her schedule, and everything went as it is. However during lunch was different. When she got there everybody was cheering when she got in. Now all of a sudden people where talking to her. She felt normal for once.

Once school ended the students sayings their goodbyes to Izzy. As Izzy was walking home. The same one where she had found the Casket. She heard rustling in the trees. Izzy readied her weapon. The weapon of an ice sword. Jumped down was Deadpool.

"Thank god you are ok Izzy. I thought you where gone for good."

Izzy made the ice sword disappear. Izzy looked a Deadpool with smypthe. Izzy knew that he had been sad for these pass few months. Izzy went up to Deadpool and gave him a hug. Now Deadpool was crying as he got to Izzy's height and gave a hug back. Izzy rolled up Deadpool's mask up to the bridge of his noise and gave him a kiss on the check.

"Don't worry Deadpool. I will be here for you." said Izzy

Then Deadpool quickly puts his mask back to normal and picked Izzy up over her shoulder. Izzy was laughing like a maniac as Deadpool walked to Izzy's home smiling.

Vote like and comment. I hope you guys like this Epilogue. Now this story is official complete. I had fun writing this story.