Chapter 9

She also realized that she was still where her pjs that she was wearing.After a few minutes of Izzy trying to wake up Tony he woke up. He looked all disoriented to where he was. Then he came backed to his senses Tony hugged Izzy.

"Tony let go of me you are hurting me" said Izzy while laughing

"I am sorry Izzy" said Tony while he let go of Izzy"I guess I got over whelmed."

"How long have I been out, Tony?" asked Izzy

"Well it has been at least three weeks" said Tony

'Wow three weeks' thought Izzy and then asked"What happened during those three weeks Tony?"

"A lot has happened" he said "I am also taking you from the Hospital today"

"What happened to me"she asked

"You fainted and you had no pulse" Tony said " also you were turning pale when you entered the tower before you fainted"

The two talked for hours until it was time for them for leave. Before they can leave the nurse came and check izzy. The nurse said that she was fine. After that they left. Tony opened the door of the car for Izzy. Tony went to the other side and started the car. Izzy wanting to tell about her dream to Tony. But, who knows if he would believe her.

"Tony can I tell you something?"asked Izzy

"Yea sure darling what is it" Tony said

"When I was out cold" said Izzy "I was dreaming that me and Death where talking. He said that this necklace was my only chance of being alive."

Tony was laughing about what Izzy said.

"What is so funny Tony?" she asked "like you ever had a dream that you meet death"

Tony said " I was laughing cause it's true."

The two talked until they got back to tower. Izzy was laughing about the jokes that Tony was telling her on the elevator. When Izzy and Tony got to the top floor all the avengers were there. There was a banner that said 'Welcome Home'. Izzy smiling when got in and she was happy. In the kitchen, there was presents on the table and cake too.

"Miss Darks" yelled Thor he came a hugged Izzy "I have missed you"

"I missed you too,Thor"said Izzy struggling through the hug "also stop calling me that. It's kinda getting annoying" Thor let go of Izzy and ruffled her head. Izzy looked around and asked "does anybody know where is Loki?"

"Loki went somewhere but he will come back" said Tony

"I will be back I am going to go change"she said

Izzy went to her room how she left it. Izzy changed into a Legend Of Zelda shirt. With skinny jeans and converse. She so put on her dog tag necklace that she got when she went to Hershey Park for a Graduation Trip in eighth grade. When she was about to leave she saw a box on her desk. Izzy went up to the desk and opened the box. It was pair of converse.

These converse where the colors are gold and red. She realized that she needed new shoes any way and she bets that Tony got them for her. She changed the converse that she had and put the new ones. When the girl got out her room Bruce then came to izzy and asked "Izzy can you follow me please"

" Yea sure" she said.

"Nice shoes"said Bruce "are they from Tony"

"I guess so" said Izzy

The two got to the lab. Izzy sat on a chair. Also did Bruce with some papers.

"I looked up your family tree and it seems that you really have a wired one too." Said Bruce

"Why what happened" asked Izzy "is their something wrong with me."

"Well it seems that you are a demigod kid" said Bruce

"How is that possible Bruce"Izzy said shocked "why."

"Well it would seem that your ancestors was gods. Also your father was a god and married a normal person." said Bruce" Also that's why you never got to seem him at all."

"Can we go back to the top floor Bruce" asked Izzy " I just want to just think about this"

Vote Like and Comment