A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 4

Hey sooo this is the chapter 4 hope you enjoy it sorry if there is some mistakes :).x

Zhyzhia's POV

I run into my room, I open it then I saw Harry with a shock look on his face then.. I saw some sands in the floor, the necklace...it' broken...the glass broke into pieces my mum's favorite necklace...my lucky charm...and now the most important thing in my life is broken and it's Harry's fault...I HATE HIM...

I'm sor----' he will say sorry but I cut him off this is his fault..'NO! You broke my necklace HARRY!!' I say to him while tears and anger are forming in my eyes..but then he shouted at me..'ZHYZHIA IT'S ONLY A NECKLACE A FUCKING NECKLACE' he shouted at me for the first time..then Liam,Zayn,Niall and Louis barge into the room with worried face...but then I shouted at him back..

'NO! HARRY IT'S NOT JUST A NECKLACE!!! THAT'S MINE AND MY MUM'S LUCKY CHARM AND SHE GAVE THAT TO ME BEFORE MY FIFTEEN BIRTHDAY AND THAT IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT THAT I HAVE IN MY WHOLE LIFE BEFORE SHE DIED!!' I said shouting at him then the four of them turned their eyes on the floor and gasped of what they see..then my brother Liam started to talk to Harry in front of us...

'Harryy, Why did you drop and broke the necklace? You know how important to zhyzhia that necklace in her life, that necklace is our mum's lucky charm she gave it tim my sister before she died and this is the only thing that she left from us...' He says while tears running down on both of our faces...and then there is a silence in the room that Harry broke it..

'I'm sorry Zhyzhia I didn't mean to and I really know how important that necklace is to you but I'm sorry please forgive me' he says while tears are forming in his face...but i can't just forgive him like that he broke my favorite thing in the world and I hate him he did not just ask a permission to me to touch my things..I know that this is my first day here in London and i thought that this day will be so much happy but..No..It just pissed me of and that's becasue of Harry...

'No Harry I don't need your sorry, you broke the most important thin in my life and did you ask me a permission to touch my necklace huh? No you didn't and I HATE you for that!!' I say to him almost shouted at him a little anger and tears are forming into me again..then I saw anger on Harry's face...'THEN FINE HATE ME!! he says while going out of the room... Liam,Zayn,Niall and Louis are comforting me and saying 'It'll be fine and It's okay' over and over again but then there is a silence in the room that I broke it...

'I'm going to sleep guys I'm tired' I say to them and the three of them Louis,Zayn and Niall nodded their heads except my brother after the three of them started to walk outside Liam started to talk and comfort me again...'Are you sure you're fine Zhiabear?' he says in a comforting voice...'Yeah I'm fine absolutely fine' I say to him while I sobbed again then my brother hugged me tightly and kissing my forehead multiple times.After a few minutes I stopped crying then i told Liam..'You can go now Lili I'm really tired now' then he nodded he's he giving me a one last hug then after that he leave the room and closed the door gently...

'Worst day ever' I whispered to mysel... then after that I cleaned the broken necklace and sweep the broken glass and some sands on the floor... after that I grabbed my suitcase to find an outfit to make me comfortable then i found the one I grab it and i head off to the bathroom..I washed my hair and my body..after 10 minutes I'm finished I grab my outfit and put them on, I dried my hair and after that I got out of the bathroom and head off to the king sized bed...I look unto the ceiling thinking of the broken necklace...in a few minutes I only rememberd I drooped into sleep...

---Flashback Dream---

'Hi Mum! I'm home!' The 5 year old girl says while running into her mummy in the living room..

'Hi Honey! How was school?' she says while she gives her daughter a big hug..

'It's fine mum I've made a lot friends in school' the little girl sayswhile smiling sweetly at her mum...'Mummy? What is that on your neck it looks soo pretty' The little girl says while pointing the silver golden necklace in her mums neck...

'Hun it's my lucky charm your grandma gave it to me' she says while a sweet wonderful smile is forming on her face...

'Can I have it mummy?' The little girl says while holding the necklace...

'I'll give this necklace to you when you turned Fifteen so you can have my lucky charm always in you and this is the meaning that Mummy will always Love You and Liam, Okay?' she says while the little girl nodded her head in yes and smiles..

'Okay mummy,I love you mummy' The litte girl says while she hughs her mum tightly...

'I love you too baby' her mum responded back while a smile spreading on her face and hugging her little girl back.

---End of Flashback Dream---

I woke up in my room and the light of the sun brights in I streched up my arms high I got of my bed and head through the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I change my Clothes, I didn't put some make up on cause i don't feel like it wearing today, I got out of the bathroom and head to my bedroom sitting and thinking I saw the time it was only 6:00 in the morning in a few minutes of thinking I heard a knock on the door.....

Yaaaay so this was the chapter 4 soo guys what do you think? please comment or vote of what do you say about this chapter thanks and Who do you think is Knocking on the door is it Harry or one of the lads tomorrow will be the Chapter 5 :)...x (The outfit of her last night when she was going to sleep is in the side.) :).x

Zhyzhia.x