prologue

Seeing you there

Everyone is told to be careful with what you say but it seems a certain pro hero with a beaming smile seemed to forget these words; he spoke carelessly and now it seems a fan is now taking it too much to heart.
'i love you two' those words started it all as a single fan was screaming her love towards the hero for once again saving the day but the hero carelessly returned the words not meaning anything behind it but this fan held those words close to her heart as from then on her mission to be with that hero began.

----------------------------------------------------------
The fire soon turned into nothing but smoke as the wind blew the once crackling flames died as the aftermath of such a powerful punch was able to stop so much chaos. Cheers of gratitude filled the air instead of cries and pleas; it was nothing new for a pro hero like him but no matter how many times it happened the citizens of Japan couldn't help but feel their hearts exploding with joy at the sight of another villain attack being tamed and the hero once again winning in a fight.

A simple woman watched in awe as she felt the wind blow her hair behind her as the pro hero laughed with joy at his easy victory before he turned to the crowd that seemed to grow bigger with every near by citizen coming to see the blonde. Her heart beated to the sound of the sirens in the background it was overwhelming but she dismissed it all as she continued to watch him give the beaten villain to the police letting his job come to an end.

Her confidence to speak bubbled as she finally felt her lips move as she jumped up making sure to make herself visible to the blonde haired hero. "I love you all might!" Her smile was stretched out wide, if she was wearing lipstick it would of stained her ears,   the hero let out a joyous laugh as he was use to such words from fans so he sent her a charming smile making her heart flutter as he waved to the crowd, but to her it felt as if it only directed to her. "I love you two!"

With those words left to linger in the air the hero disappeared into the air but as everyone started to dispatch from the crowd the female clasped her hands over her chest as she stared at the spot the hero once stood trying to sooth her racing mind but her bursting heart was causing all sense from her mind to cease.

Was it truly wrong to feel in love with someone so powerful and popular as all might? It probably seemed so stupid if she told her parents, who always wanted to know about her love life, that she has fallen for a man who will never go for her. Her friends said she was obsessed with him enough and she didn't need to get getting near danger just to see him. This was a risky for someone of her status especially as her quirk was nothing amazing but to see him save everyone and smile was always a thrill in her boring life.

The woman finally left the spot noticing the lack of human life and made her way back to her small apartment. Once she got to the stairs to reach her door she quickly jogged up them feeling the urge to go to her favourite site on the internet 'the might world' it was a site for fans to share their stories and theories about the number one hero. She unlocked her apartment door mumbling a small 'I'm back' to herself as she closed the door behind her before slipping off her working shoes, the woman finally shuffled past her kitchen and living room and finally made her way to her small bedroom next to the bathroom.

Opening her bedroom door she dropped her bag from her shoulder and flopped into the spinning chair that she scooted closer to the mini desk in her room. She opened up her laptop as she waited for it to load so she could finally log in, as soon as that all happened she went straight to her internet explorer and was happy to see the site open still. She moved to the public chat bar and selected a chat she was in and saw a few people on.