Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Road-trip!!

I was sitting upside down on the couch playing on my iPhone.

"Hey I just got the craziest idea!" Carter smirked.

We all glanced up at her,

"What?" I replied.

"Let's go to Coahcella!"

"You mean like a Road-Trip?" I say.

"OH YEAH!" Kylie exclaim.

"Let's do it!" Kalel called.

"I could use some getting away" I said.

"Alright than let's get packing we're heading out tomorrow."

I ran upstairs into my room grabbing my purple suitcase, and opened it up.

I started packing all kinds of things, mostly crop tops, shorts and a few dresses and other Boho things I would need to wear.

I set my alarm clock on my phone while charging it. I quickly hoped into my bed and let my eyelids drift into darkness.

+++++

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groan turning it off and getting out of bed.

I only have an hour to quickly get ready, and to check and see if I have everything. I quickly got in the shower washing my hair and doing all that jazz.

After getting out and drying off I grabbed my outfit that I had laid out from last night.

I wore a cropped black tight fitting singlet, with my black shorts and black converse. I walked back into the bathroom and threw my hair into a really loose messy bun.

I looked at myself not really bothering with any makeup today,I went back to my room making sure I had everything I needed for Coachella.

After realizing I did I grabbed my red flannel and wrapped it around my waist, and grabbed my oversized metal round circle sunglasess. I put my iphone and some loose change in my back pocket. After all that I grabbed my suitcases and went downstairs to be greeted by all the girls.

Coachella was only two hours away considering it was on the other side of L.A where we live so, Allie decided that we should stay at her parents huge condo, which really was her's now because Allie's parents live in London, England.

"Okay so who's car are we driving in?" I ask.

I look to Allie seeing that she had the biggest smile on her face.

"What?" I say, giving her a confused look.

"Well I bought all of us a SKY BLUE HIPPIE VAN!!" She squealed.

Kylie and Kalel started jumping up and down. While Carter and I looked like the two normal ones.

"What's so cool about a Hippie Van?" I said.

Everyone stopped happy dancing and started at me.

"Oh Zoey..Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, Hunny..You wouldn't understand." Allie smiled, patting me on the shoulder

I stared at her puzzled, and mummer an "Okay.."

We all went outside and got into this beautiful van.

Allie went crazy about wanting to drive this Hippie Van so we all decided to let her drive.

Allie sat in the driver's seat,with Kalel in the middle which is technically illegal because there's no seat belt but whatever!, which lead Kylie in the passengers and Carter and I in the back.

There's at least one thing about this van that I like which is that it has alot of space in the back so that I can stretch out my legs.

But I still dont get the point of Hippie Vans!

+++++

It was nice to finally get some girl time with my best friends! Literally ever since we became friends we did everything to together. But I really need a getway anyway from all the drama with Harry and just life itself. This whole week is just gonna be a fun week with my girls at Coachella.

"Hey turn up the radio my song is on!"

It was a song by Tove Lo "Stay High (Hippie Remix)"

When I first heard it just kinda put you in a High trans and makes you feel like a Hipster! (Allie's words not mine).

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun, it got no end

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun, it got no end

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun, it got no end

Ooh

Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

Ooh

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun, it got no end

Ooh

Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

You're gone and I gotta stay

High all the time
To -high to-

High all the time
To -high to-

High all the time
To keep you off my mind

High all the time
To -high to-

High all the time
To -high to-

High all the time
To keep you off my mind...

I guess after that song I feel into a deep sleep..

.+++.

COACHELLA HERE WE COME!!

AHHH!

I SWEAR COACHELLE IS ON MY BUCKLIST TO PLACES I WANNA GO!

Next Chapter..It's gonna be a bit long like alot long..

Just warning you guy😂👌🏽

I'll update soon maybe on the 4th Of July Maybe?

Love,Zaria

---Edited---
Word Count-- 871 words