Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Leaving For Tour

"Zo are you going to come with us to the airport?"

I shrugged "I guess, whatever just give me five minutes."

I quickly changed into a white crop top with black letters saying "SUMMERAHH", shorts, and my black vans. I put my hair into a tight messy bun, and grabbed my phone heading down stairs.

---Harry's Pov---

Today was the last day in L.A we're going on our Where We Are Tour. We all got in the van heading to the airport.

It would also be the last time I see Zoey for 4 months.

I don't know, I don't think she cares anymore...I'm surprised she even came with us which is weird but whatever.

Zayn parked the van, and we all got out heading in going through all the security and stuff.

+++++

Now we were all standing in line waiting to aboard our plane which was Flight 1256 to Toronto,ON.

Speaking of our flight "Flight 1256 to Toronto is aborning now"

It's time..

---Zoey's Pov---

"We'll it time guys! Oh how I'm gonna miss you crazy, annoying but loving boys"

We all went in for a group hug.

One by one I gave the boys a hug but last but not least was Harry..

I look down my feet feeling awkward.

"OMG! Just hug already!" The guys blurted.

I blushed a little and went in, and wrapped my arms around him.

Part of me wanted me to pull away an than again I just wanted to stand there, and hug him forever.

After what seemed like forever I pulled away slowly and starred into Harry's green orbs that sparkled.

Harry look down at me and we just starred.

After snapping out of it I pulled away from his embrace, and took a few steps back.

"Bye.." I mummer.

"Bye." Harry said .

And that was it...

•+++•

Not saying they will get back together or whatever but..

Love,Zaria

---Edited--
Word Count-- 331 words