Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Taco Bell and Starbucks

---Zoey's Pov---

I woke up looking straight at the ceiling. After last night once Harry left my room. I looked through my photograph book and some bits and piece came back to me but not much.

I decide to get out of my comfy bed trying not to wake Carter up.

I quickly got up and took a hour long shower. Just thinking about life in general. Soon the water turn cold, and I mummer a "Shit!" under my breathe.

I quickly hopped out and dried my hair. My hair has a bit of a wavy in it so I let it naturally dry. I brushed my teeth and than put on my outfit.

I wore my all time favorite blue crop top that said "Okay? Okay." From TFIOS, white skinny jeans and my lace blue TOMS. I went back into the bathroom brushing my hair out a bit and than throwing it up into a high ponytail. I grabbed my matching blue head band and wrapped it around my hair and tied it into a bow on the top. For my make-up, I did the usual natural make-up. From my dresser I grabbed my golden Minnie Mouse bow necklace, and clip it around my neck. I grabbed my iPhone and went downstairs.

"Good morning!" Cheered Kylie.

"Good Morning!" I smiled.

The house sure was silent (surprising).

"Where's the guys, Kalel, and Allie?" I asked.

"There's getting Taco Bell and Starbucks" Kylie answered.

I nodded and went upstairs to wake Carter up which she already was.

"Let's do something fun! Like have a water balloon fight!" Carter said, out of no where.

I laughed, "Um.. Okay but the guys, Allie and Kalel are gone getting Taco Bell and Starbucks."

"Where's Jay, the twins and Lottie?"

"Jay is somewhere out and the girls are in they're room."

I laughed and ran downstairs with Carter right on my heels.

We quickly told Kylie,Daisy,Fizzy,and Lottie.

+++++

---Zayn's Pov---

Liam pulled into the drive way and we all hopped out and ran inside.

"STARBUCKS IS HURRR!" Louis screamed out loud.

It was quite for awhile. Which is weird because all the girls would be tumbling down here.

I looked out the back door and it was unlock.

"There probably outside by the pool" I said.

Everyone nodded and followed me outside.

"Zoey,Kylie,Carter,Pho-"

Before I could finish my sentence I got pelted with water balloons.

All you heard and saw were water balloon thrown everywhere from different directions.

After it was over the girl were all laughing hysterically.

"I'm totally getting you guys back for that!" Allie glared.

"Yeah sure!" Kylie snickered.

Zoey gave the girls a high five and went inside.

Oh we're definitely getting them back soon!

•+++•

Starbucks and Taco Bell Is Lifee🙌🙌

Did anyone go see TFIOS on the day it came out!

Because I did and honestly I don't have any words for it! It was beautiful and it broke me!🙌😭😭😭

Love,
Zaria

---Edited---
Word Count-- 510 words