Ocean Eyes •Daniel•

Song: "Ocean Eyes" by Billie Eilish☜

Y/N's POV

I've been watching Daniel for ages now. Not in a creepy way, he's just always in the right place. When he's in the room I can't focus on anything else. And I honestly hate it.

I hate that I'm in love with this guy I barely know. All it took was one glance to his diamond blue eyes to make me fall. And I fell hard.

"Hey Y/N are you good?" Jonah asks. I quickly nod at him with a small smile.

Oh yes I almost forgot, he's in my friends group, so I have to see him everyday and pretend I'm okay. I've been friends with Jonah for a while and then I met Daniel and let me tell you it was something quite unforgettable.

"Hi Guys!" I immediatly look up to face Daniel sitting at our table with that gorgeous smile of his and his ocean eyes brushing all my worries away.

"Oh Y/N! I saw that drawing you made. It's incredible, you're so talented it's unbelievable." he smiles at me and the world stops.

I can't process this. My cheeks heat up in the moment, I feel myself getting hot. I just get lost in his eyes once again, I don't know what to do.

"Wow. T-thanks!" the stutter, no. Now he nows I'm nervous.

*******

"So what's up with you and Daniel? You looked terrified, like really nervous at lunch." Y/F/N asks. It was that obvious.

"I don't know. Everyday I get stronger feelings towards him." I look at the ground as she takes some things out her locker.

"You need to tell him. I'm sure you'd feel better."

"I can't. I'm scared. I've never fallen for anyone like this. Everytime I look in his eyes I just start getting numb, my heart beats so fast. He's adorable and so nice and those ocean eyes man." I look up daydreaming while hugging my books agaisnt my chest.

"Oh boy! I've never seen you like this before. I think you've never fallen from quite this high, you're falling into his ocean eyes, like you say." she smiles at me closing her locker. "So what are you gonna do?"

"Uh nothing! He can't find out or he'll never talk to me again." I say still leaning against my locker.

I notice Y/F/N looking behind me and her eyes widen. I immediatly get up straight ready to look over my shoulder but she holds my arms keeping me in place.

"Y/N don't turn around. Let's go to class come on. Seriously trust me." she says and I nod when I realise she's being serious so we just start walking.

"Oh wait yeah! I'm still me." I turn around letting curiosity take over me just to regret it immediatly.

My smile disappears and tears start threatning to fall. I see Daniel kissing some girl at the end of the hallway. I could tell from a mile off they were almost making out. Why can't that be me? What does she have that I don't?

"Are you okay?" I hear Y/F/N's soft voice beside me and I look at her with my vision already blurry.

"Yeah. It's fine. Let's go." I turn around walking the other way. I knew this would happen I'm so stupid. How could I think for a split second we liked me? I'm a joke.

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you give me those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Sorry if this is all over the place. I know I haven't been updating much lately but I literally haven't got any time. Exams are coming up and I've had 3 tests each week for the past 2 and next 2 same thing. I'll try to update more I promise.

Hope you liked it ♥  -M.