Surprise! •Zach•

Y/N POV

Another boring day at school. Urgh. This teacher is so annoying. I get text from my boyfriend Zach. He's in LA living his dream, I'm here stuck in hell.

                          Herron

Hey babe are you in school?

You mean hell?? Yes

What time do you get home?

In about 20 minutes why?

Nothing love you ❤

Uh.. Love you too?! ❤

Okay... He's acting weird. He's been weird for the past couple of days. I don't know what's wrong with him.

Minutes go by and we can finally go home, I say bye to my friends and walk home. I live 5 minutes away from school so I'm not mad. I get home and I guess no one's here, great. I just need food to be honest.

I get up to my room and open the door to see something I never thought I would. Here he stands, holding flowers and with a smile on his lips. "ZACH!" I yell and hug him. "Hey Y/N"he laughs hugging me back. I'm crying. I'm shaking. I'm... It's too much.

"What are you doing here?" I ask letting go and he hands me the flowers. "I came to surprise you. I missed you so much." he says and I hug him again. "I missed you too." I talk against his chest. He kisses my head and I look up. Our lips connect. Same feelings I felt 2 months ago when I last kissed him. I pull away to clear the tears away. "Thank you so much Zach. I love you so much." I say hugging him again.

Still can't believe this is real. "I love you more princess." he says.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Wow. Short one sorry. Imagine getting home and having Zach in your room.

What would you do? 😂