Just a kiss •Daniel•

Y/N

Okay so this 3rd Why Don't We concert that I've been to. The boys know who I am now, or almost. We're at the after party and Daniel has been looking at me since I got here. I love him tho, I don't mind.

"Hey Y/N right?" he asks and I nod hugging him. "Yes. Hi Daniel!" I say and he smiles with his sweet beautiful smile. He starts recording a video and goes to kiss my cheek but I turned my head on that moment and our lips touched. We immediatly pulled away, both our cheeks burning up. "Daniel I'm so sorry, I didn't know...", "Don't worry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it." he cuts me off. "Okay. No, let's just forget because you don't wanna be associated with me." I say and take a step back. "Wait. Come with me."

He leads me to backstage and we enter a room. "Look you can not talk about what I'm about to do with anyone." he says and I nod. What is going on? "Wait but what's happening?" I ask right before he smashes his lips into mine. Now, we've talked before so he knows I'm more than single. God he's a good kisser. I kiss back as he pulls me closer.

"Uhhh. Am I interrupting?" I hear a high pitch voice and pull away as fast as I can. We both do and see Aspen with a smirk on her face. My face immediatly heats up and Daniel walks in front of me. "What do you want?" he asks. "Oh nothing. I'm just curious about, who the heck is she and why are you kissing her?" she says all bossy. Gosh, snake.

"Why do you care?" Daniel asks holding my hand still. "You know, you shouldn't be doing this. Kissing some random girl backstage just because. I can tell my dad about it." she says all bossy, again!

"Then go ahead and do it. Tell him. And I'll tell him you were all over Jack last night just so you could make Magy (Jack's girlfriend) believe he's actually cheating."

Wait What? So this is what's actually happening backstage? Wow. She's actually a snake. Magy is not the bad guy in the story.

"Go tell him that. Go tell your dad that you're trying to ruin one of the biggest relationships on social media. Or that you're trying to make an incredible girl, that won Jack's heart, go through depression again and break him. Go tell him that." Daniel threatens. She seems taken back by that. The smirk disapears, she looks scared.

"You wouldn't." she says. "Yes. Yes I would. And I will if you don't go away." he says and she runs off all angry. He sighs and turns back to me. "I'm sorry you had to see this. I hate being that person but she's been crossing the line for the past few weeks..." I interrupt him by hugging him.

He seems shook at first but then hugs back. "Thanks. For everything." I say walking back a few steps. "No. Wait. Uh I really like you. And I-I thought maybe you c-could give me your number." he's the cuttest person alive.

"Just give me your phone." I say and he does. I give him my number. YES I CAN'T BELIVE THIS IS REALL- uh keep your cool. We got this. "There you go." "Thank you. You think we could go out sometime?" he asks looking down, shy boy. "Of course Daniel. Just call me." I giggle and he smiles. I start walking back.

"And Daniel. I won't tell anyone what happened here or what I heard." I say. Well maybe I should, this snake has to be exposed. But not how I got here or why. "Thank you. I'll see you later?" he asks and I nod.

I get back and Y/BF/N is stressed looking for me. "Where have you been? What took you so long?" she asks all worried. "Nothing. Let's go home." I keep smiling. "What happened?" she asks as we walk out. "Nothing. It was just a kiss." I say and she opens her mouth. Wide open. "You're kidding me, right?" she asks and I laugh. "Yes. I wish tho." I say and we both laugh.

Oh little does she know....

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Sorry for the slow updates but I have a book here called "New Girls in the Family"  the chapters I'm writting are really spicy and so I don't have much time for this one. BUT it's almost Christmas break and so I'll write a lot more.

Btw, Magy is the principal character in the book and that's why I put her in this imagine. If you could check it out it would be great, just go to my perfile and the book is there you just gotta click it.

Thanks for reading. ♥♥