Chapter 26

JIHYUN

I sat crossed legs confused but curiosity and amusement crept on my mind. This guy us one hell of a madman. "So Jihyun-ah? What do you say? Are you in or not?" I unfolded my legs and looked at him questioning "For a person I just met. You sound like you know me and at thought we're the same. Dude I'm not buying it why me?" He chuckled with a smirk "Because we are the same Choi Jihyun. We both want the same thing. Unless you don't want him back-" "I do want him back" I protested with a stern voice making him smirk on me even more.

"What do you have to lose? Just do what I say and I'll do the rest. You won't get caught or be in suspicion" "But still-" "If we pull this off we both get what we want. I need you in this Jihyun" I thought of it, my part was fairly simple, but the risks are high but if I get to have Jin in the end the risk is fair to be ignored.

He locked eyes with me which soon let to have an argument he easily won. I smirked "I'm in" A cruel smile played on his lips, an uncertain thought and satisfaction were seen on his eyes. What is he planning?

I stood up and went out of his apartment. Amazing how that guy manipulated my mind, for a stranger I'm impressed. I smiled wickedly I'm in for playing his game.

YOONGI

Hyung and I went out my car and walked in their house's front porch. Jin rung the doorbell and his mom opened up the door exploding a party popper at our faces "Finally! I knew this day would come! I told you Yoongi-sshi!" She winked at me and I sheepishly smiled.

"Eomma.... What is this?" "Oh pfft Seokjin-ah I'm just so happy you two finally got together and actually thought about paying me a visit!" She lightly flicked hyung's head and I chuckled "Oh don't just stand there come in"

We laughed and entered the house. Hyung's mom led us to the dining table filled with tasty food. We ate lunch while we talked and laughed, having a catch up on things. After a few hours hyung went upstairs to take a shower. After he was gone hyung's mom tackled me into a hug.

"I knew it I knew it I knew it! I'm so happy! My son finally found someone! I can't wait for your wedding!" She let me go and smacked my head "Make sure you take care of my Seokjin-ah and when you're having your fun make sure to use protection beca-" "Um Mrs. Kim-" "Oh please call me eomma Yoongi-ah" She pinched both my cheeks and squished it while she makes mushy sounds as she giggled. I smiled..... Eomma.....

She made me sit on the couch and she sat on the other smaller couch, just like the last time. She smiled at me heartwarmingly "I'm very confident in you Yoongi-ah, you're a really sweet and caring person inside. I'm really in concern in whoever Jin-ah would end up with, after last time.... But you, when I met you I just felt something in you two, sure you guys are fairly different but you're the perfect person for Jin-ah, if I was to say I wouldn't want another other than you, you're different.... Unlike others these days oh who am I kidding I'm too old to know kids your age hahaha" I smiled at her "Honestly I feel so flattered, I wouldn't expect but... Mind if I ask?" "Hm?" "After last time?"

She pursed her lips "Oh well I think Jin-ah wanted to forget so he couldn't tell, but since it's alright with me, well, after Jin's first girlfriend and it didn't work out, Jin focused more on his life and got busy, till his senior year in high school where he met a guy named Jihyun" Him "Let's just say after some time Seokjin felt head over heels for him, he was handsome, tall and a nice person really, few months passed and they were dating, but to me, something feels just a bit off but I didn't dare question, my Jin looks so happy and they were happy so the of feeling never bothered me"

Her face turned stern and serious "Until their first year of college, almost the end of semester if I can remember, Jihyun left without a word to America. My little Jin however, hoped and waited for him, hoping he'll come back or give a call or text or anything for that matter, till Jin-ah heard news about Jihyun having a girlfriend, sad thought he never believed in that rubbish, after he saw it himself on social media. My baby was heartbroken and cried every night and well... It wasn't at all easy for him, but he's really strong, he still continued school and excelled, moving on with his life as much as he can, it did take time but" She smiled "He never gave up on loving... One of the most beautiful traits he got from his father..... Yoongi-ah, I don't mean to push you.... I hope you'd treat Jin better than Jihyun, I hope you never get to hurt him like he's been hurting before, you have my whole trust, I hope you two would stay happy like you are now and never let any problems separate you two.... Do you promise Yoongi-ah?" I looked at her. Can I really do it? Is hyung really for me? I'm not sure but there's one thing I know, I love Jin hyung and I'd do anything for him. "I promise"