Chapter 21

JIN

The next day I decided to go to school. It'll help keep my mind off things and the breakup with Namjoon isn't enough to stop me from completing my class. "Jin hyung" I heard a soft voice call and I turned my head to the direction of my cousin Jisoo.

"Jisoo-ah" I smiled at her "You feeling any better hyung?" I lightly chuckled "Yeah" I reassured her with a hug, to me Jisoo had become more like a sister rather than a cousin and I trust her with everything for she understood me well, was caring, kind, gentle and sweet. We pulled apart and I walked with her through the hallways getting disgusted looks, glares and murmurs from everyone.

I kept my head down but I won't cry, wincing at every look shot me, everything started to get blurry, the words echoed repeatedly through my ears. I felt like I was shrinking, I felt alone, I want to run away but I can't, I want to cry but I won't, I have to stay strong. This is the real world Seokjin, took you long enough to realize it isn't exactly bright or happy as you thought it is. You've really opened your eyes to the truth when its too late to realize that you suffer now......

"Loser" "Dicksucker" "Piece of shit hahaha" "Garbage" "Slut" "Hey!" Jisoo interrupted Jooseok I believe again "Just leave Jin hyung alone!" She grunted at him, I was surprised, I never saw Jisoo like this, she's usually a gentle and sweet person but this was new "And what are you going to do about it" Jooseok glared at her and she gulped and whimpered, I fumed up and ready to step in when I got interrupted "Then I'll kick your ass and throw you off a dumpster"

"Gah!" Jooseok screeched as I saw a girl twisting his arm "Anything else to say oppa?~" She cooed and smirked kicking him where the sun doesn't shine and pushed him as he ran away glaring, my mouth went agape, so much strength and violence for her. Who is she? "J-Jennie-ah" Jisoo stuttered tinted pink.

"You alright unnie?" Jennie, now I recognize asked worried "That was so utterly violent and scary Jennie Kim! What were you thinking!?" Jisoo shrieked "I thought you couldn't handle it well, so I stepped in, you know how violent and scary Jooseok can get, I don't want you to get hurt......" Jennie apologized "I can handle myself Jennie..." "I'm sorry Jisoo noona...."

"It's alright Jennie-sshi, thank you" I bowed to her and she bowed back showing off an adorable gummy smile.... She reminded me of someone, her coldness, her bravery, that pale complexion and soft pinky cheeks, that attitude, that smile..... Now I remember, she reminded me a lot of Yoongi.

"Don't you have classes right now?" Jisoo asked her "Uh yeah about that ah...." "Jennie...." "I was ah um... Looking for someone?" "Who?"
"You-ah! Yoongi oppa?" Jennie bopped her head in frustration as she turned red. Weird, she called Suga by his real name, is she.... Is she someone special to him?

"Ah well you know my cousin Jin hyung right?" Jisoo motioned to me "Amusing! He might know where he his, surprising my cousin and your brother are roommates like us haha!- ah well your um half- distant- brother" "Brother's fine" Jennie smiled. Wait, brother???? I didn't know Suga had a sister.

"Ah" Jennie bowed to me "I haven't introduced myself properly since the first time we met, Kim-Min Jennie, a sister of Min Yoongi" I bowed to her "Just trying out the new introduction, feels good saying I'm a sister of the genius Min Suga" She chuckled and rolled her eyes "Much better than 'listen up A. S. S. H. O. L. E. S the name's Jennie Kim and I'm a B. I. T. C. H that'll kick your A. S. S" Jisoo spelled the slang, poor innocent child.

My classes today were from lunch to the evening, right now after this period I had three more classes and the sun was almost setting, I got a text from Yoongi and I had a hard time not to look, until he spammed me, he actually had the energy to text someone?