Chapter 10

"I don't just want to know about you, I want to know your story for I trust you with mine"

JIN

Class ended and I went off to find the others. "Hey hyung" "H-Hi Namjoon!" Goddammit Jin.

"So, Suga hyung alright?" "Yeah, he's pretty fine now" I blew the strand of hair away from my face, it was annoyingly poking my eye. Namjoon suddenly brushed it away........ ABJZAISJWKUDJWJSJSJWKDNWKSJ

My face felt hot "Don't want to cover up your pretty eyes" he chuckled. WAAAAAH!!!! SHIT SHIT!!!!!

He inched closer to me so our shoulders touched as we walked, can I faint here?

"Oh yeah, Jungkook called everyone to meet up in the yard" "Yeah, some kind of meeting I dunno" "Ah, are you going?" "Yep" "Cool wanna go out with me?" We suddenly blushed hard "Ah, I mean, to the yard?" "S-sure" one more thing from you and I swear I'm gonna die Kim Namjoon.

We continued walking and laughing 'till we arrived at the yard trying to find the others. I guess I got so distracted with Namjoon that I accidentally bumped into someone "Watch where you're going!" "S-sorry" I glanced at him.... He was the creepy guy from the park! my jaw dropped. "Hey man, you could've told him nicely" Namjoon said in a pissed tone as he went in between me and the weird guy. This kinda reminds me in an anime where the girl gets protected by her senpai.... Dammit again Jin! You've been hanging out with Kookie too much!

"You got a problem with me punk?!" The guy glared at Namjoon and he clenched his jaw "I swear, you don't want to make me angry" he was getting really angry right now, I couldn't help but blush and get nervous. "Yoogun hyung, I think we saw him by the gym" Jisoo interrupted them. He glared at us then bowed at Jisoo and Jennie then proceeded to march to the gym. "Just kidding he's not really in the gym" Jennie said. "Thanks Jennie-ah, Jisoo-ah" I bowed to them and Namjoon did too.

"No problem hyung" they smiled and walked off "Oh wait!" I called out and they turned "Who was he finding?" They looked at each other "Suga hyung" Jisoo said and they left. "What did that guy want with Suga hyung?" Namjoon asked "I don't know but I really don't like him" "Me neither" "Namjoon hyung! Jin hyung!" Jimin waved his arms to where they are and we went to them. Namjoon whispered something to me "Man, far away, Jimin looks really short" we laughed.

"Okay guys, sit" Jimin said as he sat with Taehyung and Jungkook, Namjoon and I sat with Hoseok parallel to them. "Okay what are we doing here?" Hoseok asked "The maknae line are hungry and there's a new restaurant that just opened up not too far from the neighborhood and we're going!" Jimin exclaimed "Seriously? That's the only reason why we're here?" Namjoon shook his head in disbelief "Yes and Suga hyung is going to treat us!" Jungkook cheered "Really?" I asked unamused "I heard he sold out some raps and songs so he has loads of money right now! Plus he treats us all the time anyway" Jungkook said.

"Hey guys" Suga walked in "SUGA HYUNG!!!!" They all exclaimed and Suga covered his ears as we snickered "Heard about the new restaurant hyung?" Taehyung asked with an innocent smile "Yes, it just opened up yesterday" "Three, two, one..." Jungkook whispered "You guys wanna go? My treat" Suga said and we all cheered at the maknaes fist bumped.

"Is this normal?" I asked Hoseok and he just laughed "Yup, sometimes all of us, sometimes it's just the maknaes and most of the time it's just Jungkook" I chuckled.

We walked outside school and spent a good 15 minutes walking till we arrived at a nice looking restaurant. "Table for 7" Suga told the waitress and she led us to a big table with seven chairs. "Oooooh, we're like a family I vote Jin hyung as the mom, Suga hyung as the dad, Hoseok hyung as the loud noona, Namjoon hyung as the victimed hyung and Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung and I could be a triplet of evil maknaes!!!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Hmm, describes very well" Namjoon said and we laughed.