Chapter 5

"Unexpectedly with you"

JIN

The day went on normally, school ended and I planned to meet up with the others today when I remembered I was going to see my new roommate after school. I called Hoseok "Hey hyung! Wassup?!" "Hi Hobi, mind telling the others I'd have to pass the hang out later?" "Okay, is there anything up?" "It's all good, I'm just going to go meet my new roommate and clean up the dorm a bit" "Okay! Goodluck Jin hyung!" "Thanks Hobi! Bye" "You're Welcome! Byieee!!!" I hung up and proceeded to my dorm. I got out the keys and unlocked the door. The scent of flowery vanilla welcomed me as I entered the all too familiar room. I looked around and decided to clean up the room a bit more and possibly fix his side of the room so I started.

YOONGI

I got all my things and looked around my old dorm, it was just me, no roommate, and I liked it that way, I thought of cleaning but ended up screwing it anyway, I just folded in the blanket and arranged the pillows, at least I cleaned something.

I sighed and head out with my bag. I stopped at the front desk and gave the woman a small smile "Ah, Mr. Min, what can I do for you?" "Just dropping off the keys of my old dorm" "Ah, lovely, hope you get along well with your new roommate, he's a little like your opposite but I'm sure it'll turn out good." She said as I handed her the keys. "Goodluck" "Thank you" I bowed to her and headed off with the new keys in my hand.

I went up the elevator then walked through the hallways and stopped when I heard some yelling in a room "Jungkook! You little- You cheated!" "No! I didn't! You just suck at this hyung!" "Would you two just shut the fuck up!?" I heard Namjoon yell. Probably Jungkook and Taehyung playing another game. "Taehyungie-ah! It's my turn! Plus you suck at this!" "Yeah hyung!" "Stop siding with Jungkook!" "Give the controller to meeee!!!!!" I heard Jimin whine..... Cute.....

I walked a little further and stopped st room "SIN 23". I took a breath and I opened the door, a mixture of flowers and vanilla welcomed me as I entered.

"So.... It's you again" I heard a voice say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise! Surprise! I decided to post Chapter 5! YAY!

So this chapter is pretty short 'cause it's kinda like a filler chapter.

We'll be going to my mom's hometown tomorrow and idk if there's WiFi there so idk if I could post updates but I will sure be writing more chapters 'cause imma bring my story notebook

But if there is and if my data can post, I'll be sure updating the chapters

12 hour car ride tomorrow means 12 hours of Kpop, yeah infires men I'm so ready for this!!!!

     ~Z