Chapter 22

"Confessions"

JIN

"Ah! Hyung! I'm so nervous! I don't think this'll work!" "Oh pffft Taehyung hyung! Stop overreacting!" "Jungkook's right Taehyung-sshi, it'll all be fine" "But I'm- AHSZNKAJDAH!" "Calm the fuck down hyung!" "Jungkook! Where did you learn such language!? You're grounded young man!" "But-" I sighed, this was the day Taehyung is going to confess to Jimin and he's just well, exploding right now.

"What if it doesn't turn out well?! What if he rejects me!?" "You planned this thing out right?" "I guess?" "Taehyung!" "Ah um yeah!" "Reject you? If I was Jimin hyung I'd say yes" Jungkook smiled at him, a wave of awkwardness washed over us but at least Taehyung shuted up.

"Okay we're supposed to meet Jeonghan and Joshua hyung at the yard right about now" Jungkook said "Jungkookie-ah, we already made sure the others are ready, everything's well as planned" Mingyu, Bambam and Jaehyun came to us "Mingyu-ah, oh wow that was quick" "Well it wasn't that difficult of a task, all clear sector 4?" Mingyu spoke through a high tech walkie talkie "All clear" "We're almost done!" "Bye bitch" Yugyeom and Seokmin spoke before Minghao bid goodbye and hung up the walkie talkie "Walkie talkies? Really?" I asked "Yah hyung, walkie talkies are fairly essential"

We went out to the yard where some of the people helping out were there, Taehyung had a large circle of friends and adding in Jungkook's squad was a big help to help us pull this off. "Ah, there you are" Jeonghan smiled at Taehyung "Seungcheol-ah said the gym is almost ready" We sat, Taeyong laughed "Why are you so nervous Taehyung?" "Oh stop shaking, you'll be fine!" Yuta, Hoseok's younger brother cheered him and Johnny smiled at Taehyung with reassurance. Taehyung whined "I'm thinking of worst case scenarios right now" "Just make sure you don't get rejected" Baekhyun snickered "Hyunggggg"
"Hello" "Hi Chan" Bang Chan greeted us "Is this for later?" "Yep" "Oh, goodluck Taehyung hyung" "Thanks, he'll need it" We laughed as Chan went off "Ah, Dowoon-sshi, is Wonpil hyung told?" Dowoon shyly smiled at us "Yeah, we're all set" "Phew thank you"

"Oh, annyeong!" "JIMIN-SSHI!" We all screeched. "Yuta, I thought you were gonna distract him" I heard Johnny whisper "You guys are hanging out without me?" Jimin pouted "We thought you were busy" "With ahm the kids" Seongwoo and Minhyun said sheepishly "Oh yeah, speaking of which. They were just here with me a minute ago" Jimin looked around. Jisung, Chenle, Felix and Jeongin came running in.

"Ah, there they are" Jimin was jobbed by their teacher to tutor and watch over them today (which happened to be Key hyung, since we're friends I talked things out with him) They're still high schoolers and adorable so Jimin could not resist them.

"Jimin hyung! Buy us ice cream please!" Chenle flashed him an adorable eye smile "But-" "Come on hyung pweeeeaaase" Jeongin pouted and Jimin looked really defeated "Alright" "YAY!" All of us were basically staring at them, they're so adorable!
"Bye!" "BYIIEEE!" They waved off and Chenle made a thumbs up from behind.

"Ah, well they're doing their job well" "Only because you promised to give each of them 5,000 won" "It's almost time, come on guys" Joshua said and we stood up. Taehyung still glued to the ground "Taehyung-ah, come on" Jinyoung said and Jungkook sighed "Mingyu-ah, carry him please" Mingyu sighed as well "You asked for it hyung" Mingyu carried Taehyung flipping him over his shoulder "But Mingyu-sshi! I don't wanna go!" Taehyung whined.

We got into the gym where everyone was waiting. Seokmin, Minghao and Yugyeom joined Jungkook. The gym was fairly decorated and so many were here. "Wh-why are there s-so many p-people?!" Taehyung shrieked and hid behind Mingyu's back "Everyone's been practically waiting for this day Taehyung-ah"
"I need to go to the bathroom"
"I swear Taehyung hyung I'll toss you off the rooftop if you can't get your shit together" Jungkook glared at him "Think positive Taehyung-sshi, it's for Jimin-ah after all" I smiled reassuringly at him and he took a breath "Yeah, for Jimin my love" He giggled and we cringed
"If you two get that mushy I'm really throwing you off the rooftop"