Chapter 14

Hey Everyone make sure you read the note I have at the end please!

Its been almost a year since we got engaged and in about a month I'm finally getting married to my best friend. I got my dress already and picked out the bride maid dresses all I need still is shoes and flowers. Toby and I finally got a place together and it's just a apartment for now. Maybe after were married that will be the next step.

I walked in through the door and Toby was laying on the couch asleep. I ran to the room and put my stuff away in my secret closet. I changed in to shorts and a tank and went back by Toby. I gave him a kiss and he woke up. "Hi Babe how was shopping?" "Good how about napping?" "Good" He got up and started to make dinner. We ate and then cuddled together on the bed while watching Netflix.

10 am

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. "Morning" I said as i walked over and put my hands around his waist. "Morning Babe it should be done soon" "Okay thank you. It smells good." He gave me a kiss and then the phone rang. "Hello" "Hi Mr.McDonough" "Yeah let me go get Toby hold on a second" I walked over to Toby and told him his dad was on the phone. I finished breakfast and got the food on the plate and poured us something to drink. After breakfast we got ready for the day and went to the movies with couple of the friends and then went to his parents house.

Hey Everyone So This Is The End Of This Fan-fiction But Next Tuesday I Will Have A New Sequel To Continue This! "Married To My Bestfriend" Thank You Guys So Much Can't Wait For You To Read It!