Chapter Six (Getting Ready)

Well its 12 o'clock and I just finished putting on my clothes which is my red sparkly shirt and some blue jeans with black sandals. I went to to grab phone to see Toby texted me saying to bring my things over when I'm ready. I grabbed a bag to pack since were going to Disney tonight and will be back on Monday (Gone for 2 nights and 3days!) I packed my blue and white chevron bikini and my pink victorious bikini, I have my Minnie Mouse tank that Toby bought for me at the mall so I bought him the Mickey Mouse tank. I grabbed my blue jeans shorts to go with that outfit and my red sandals. I grabbed a blue sundress and a skater skirt with a tank, and then also some shorts and tanks for backup. I put everything in the bag including bathroom supply. I grabbed my purse and keys and double checked to make sure I have everything. I grabbed my stuff and went to go to the McDonough's. I left my stuff in there for now and went in. I went upstairs to go find Toby laying on his bed listening to music. "Hey babe" -Toby says as I walk in. "Hey do you need help packing?" I asked as I see a duffel bag on the ground with nothing in it. "Yes please." I went by his closet to grab a hand full of clothes as I was about to pull them off the pole I felt a hand on my hip. "I love you Liz!" "I love you to Toby" He grabbed the pile of clothes and put it on his bed. I went over and grabbed a blue tank and jeans for him. I grabbed another tank and jean shorts. And also grabbed his Mickey Mouse tank and shorts. And I grabbed extra jeans. I grabbed a fancy shirt. I started to fold them and put it in his bag. He came over with his bathroom supplies and his phone charger. He grabbed his bag and brought it to his car and I just layed on the bed. I went on twitter to see what everyone was talking about and by the time i got the page to refresh Toby came in and scared me. We walked out hand and hand. "Hey I have to go by Shae real quick, wanna come so you can say bye to Riley?" "Sure" We walked to Riley room and knocked on the door and went in. "Hey were leaving, so here are the keys to the apartment and my car is here so here are the keys to it." "Okay thanks." -Shae "Okay well we better go since it's a hour drive and we have a date.

Okay so this is pretty long chapter and I was really happy about writing it and I can't wait to type the actual date night or at Disney World.

Also I was just there at Disney World and had a blast:) but

my feet hurt.

Lol well I'm my way back home now:( :) it's a love and hate kind of thing because I love the weather and everything here and then back at home I got my pets there and my friends.

P.S please share and vote and comment!