Chapter Ten

Okay before I start this off:) I just wanna thanks for 103 votes for all of my fan-fic! I can't believe that:) I'm really happy that people like my writing:) & Also Please Share & Vote:)

Well Disney was a blast but now its time to go back to our friends and family. We got all our stuff and got in his car an left. We were in his car and heard there new cover of there own song "Soldier". We finally arrive back to there house and it was 11 p.m and I decided just to stay the night. I slept in the living room.

Next Day

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. i got up and went to the kitchen and saw Mrs.McDonough. "Good Morning daughter." she said. "Uhh.... Morning. Uhh you do know were not engaged right?" " I know but will be soon" she said with a winky face. I ate my food and grabbed a plate so I could bring it up to Toby. I walked in and put down the plate and then jumped on the bed. I sat right next to him on the other side of his bed facing him. "Morning Toby" I screamed. "Morning Beautiful" he said and my cheeks got red. He saw that they got red and then he kissed me. I pulled away. "Whats the matter?" He said "Nothing I just wanted to say I brought breakfast up. Your mom made it." "Okay thanks." And then he kissed me and grabbed his plate. I layyed down next to him and grabbed his blanket because it is somewhat chilly, because Mr.McDonough turned the air on. Toby finished eating and he kissed me. I got up and went to go take a shower. I got out and brushed my hair and teeth and got dressed. I got out and saw that Toby was only wearing a white t-shirt and his boxers. " Uhh I'm sorry" I said going to his bed to lay down covering my eyes just in case he didn't want me to see him. "It's fine" He said putting shorts on. I was still laying down with my eyes coverd. The next thing I knew was Toby was on top of me. He took my hands off my face. I blushed a little. He started to laugh. " Its not funny I said" pouting. " Alittle bit" he said with a smile. He was about to kiss me but I moved my head so he kissed my cheek. "Really Liz?" He said " Really Toby." I said smiling. I gave him a peck and then another peck. I moved my head back so I could put it on his pillow but his hand grabbed my head and he smashed my lips to his. I sat there not doing anything and he looked at me. "Seriously Liz." He said. I started to laugh a little. I then kissed him and we started to make out. We made out for a couple of min. He just looked at me still on top of me and then he laughed and then did the flip thing where he kind of brushed his hair on my face. I laughed and then pushed him to the other side of the bed. He then grabbed my hip and started to make out with me again but I pushed away. "Toby I have to go. " "Right now" "I have to go check on Hunter, Shae and Austin." "Ugg, fine" I kissed him and then got my stuff and he walked me to the door. He kissed me one last time. I got in my car and left.

Okay So I Will End Here For Now! So This Chapter Was Odd Because One Of My Friends From School Is Reading This And Thats Just #Awkward Lol. Anyways If Haven't Yet Vote Comment Share & Follow:) And Also Thanks Again For 103 Votes That Is Just Amazing:) And If You Want To Message Me Download The App Call "Frankly" and add me using pin "jed372"