Chapter Three(BEACH DAY)

Well its 10 a.m and were getting ready to go to da beach. I'm wearing my turquoise bikini and she wearing a zebra bikini. We got our towel, sunscreen,sunglasses,some beach balls, water bottles, and some sandwiches. We got everything together and left. We got to the beach around 11. So perfect timing considering I've never been to this beach. We got out of the car and grabbed the things and went to go find a spot and them we realized that besides us, the McDonough's and a few little kids we were the only one here. Riley & Shae went by the Volleyball Net & I got the Volleyball and walk with Toby. Shae is on my team & Riley & Toby on there own. We were winning by 5 pts just because were really good since we were both on the Volleyball team. It was my turn to hit it over the net. I hit it over and hit Toby in the head. I ran over to make sure he was okay and he was perfectly fine but I am not because now he is carrying me to throw me in the water. "Toby put me down!" Kicking and screaming. "Toby please put me down!" "Okay fine." he says while putting me in the water. "It's Cold!" I scream as he runs out of the water to get food ready. I get out and wipe off the water and put on my long white shirt with holes in it. We all ate and waited and went back in the water. We eventually left around 9 and went home to change and go to bed.

Okay so I do not know my password and the people on here won't really help me so I'm going to have to create a new one and put all of my stories on there and deactivate this account. Which is so sad since I have so much on here:( Uggg

well I hope you guys enjoyed this:)