Chapter One

"Liz there gonna be here soon so hurry up cleaning!"-Hunter

Well we've been cleaning this whole week since my two favorite cousins that I love to death are staying over this summer. We finally finished cleaning and I got everything set up & then someone knocked on the door. I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey guys how was the flight?" "It was good" -Shaleigh "Well thats good, so Shae were gonna go hang with couple of my friends later I hope that fine!" "Yeah that great I'd love to meet them!" Hunter and Austin were gonna hang out this week so we will have a girls week. I got Shaleigh all settled in and made sure she was ready to go. I drove to the McDonough House and saw Nash & JC was here. (And If You Don't Know Who They Are They Are Just Youtubers That I Watch) We got out of the car & Walked in. "Hey Guys This Is Shaleigh my Cousin she and her bro will be staying with Hunter & I at our apt. all summer!" "That cool!" -Toby "Yep! Okay Shae so this is Riley." "Hi I'm Riley nice to meet you Shaleigh." (Shook Hand) "Thanks. Oh by the way Shae is fine or Shaleigh ether one."

"This is Toby... My boyfriend. "Hi Shaleigh nice to meet you." (Shook his hand) "You to Toby Liz been talking about you alot lately." - Shae "Lol she has?" -Toby "Yeh..." -Shae "This Nash and JC." We all just talked about how Illinois and how was summer so far and thats it.

Okay well thats the first Chapter because I don't want it to Long & Then have it to short. Ugg do you see the problem here?!? Lol anyways thanks again everyone:) and I hope Shae it's fine if I use Shae most of the time.:)