Chapter Nine

My POV

Well I got up and got myself ready for our photoshoot. I am actually really excited for this! I grabbed my clothes, makeup bag and two towels. I got in the shower and washed my hair and washed my body. I got out an put a towel on me and a towel to wrap my hair. I brushed my teeth and then put my makeup on. I grabbed my dress ( Pinkish purplish orangish and some green and black) I got it on and then blow dried my hair. (Knock knock) Toby walked in asking if he could take a shower real quick. I finished my hair which was some what crimped with a clip in the back. I got out of the bathroom so Toby could get out and get himself ready.

Toby POV

I got out of the shower and got ready for our photoshoot. I can't believe that she said YES! I got my clothes on and grabbed the case that had the ring in it so we could use it for the pictures. I got out and put my shoes on and we got everything and left for a early shoot.

My POV

We got to the beach on time and got to chat with Hailey about the photoshoot. She asked what we would like to do and I told her and she was fine. The first shot we got was us holding hands. Then it was him down on one knee with the ring in his hand. We did some other shots and then she said she'll call us when they are done. We got back to the hotel and changed so we can go to disney. I put on shorts and my minnie mouse tank. I put a red a bow in my hair and I was all set to go.

Well That's It For That Chapter :) Like Share And Comment:)