Chapter Seven

We got in the car and drove away. We went through the drive thru for Starbucks because my boyfriend is a addicted to Starbucks but I don't care because I like it to. We got our drinks and now officially on our way. "Hey Liz? "Yeh Toby?" "I love you alot, even though sometimes I don't show that I do but I do really love you!" "Toby I know that you Love me. Just because your busy doesn't mean that you don't love me. And Toby I Love You!" We got halfway there until he almost ran out gas so we had to stop. He came out of the gas station with a candy bar and 2 Arizona's. He got in the car and handed me a Arizona. "Thank you" I said as I kissed him. He buckled up and we left again. We finally got there around 2 ish. We checked in and got settled before we did anything.

Toby POV

Well we just got in our room and we will be going on our date soon. "Hey Liz I'm going to go get ready for our date." "Okay Toby" I got my clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a shower real quick and put my black dressy pants on. "Hey Toby can I come in real quick to put my makeup on?" I opened the door and she came in wearing a Blue Sparkly Medium dress.

My POV

I got into the bathroom so I can put my make-up on. I walked in to see Toby only wearing his pants. I went by the counter to put on my make-up. I started to put my make-up until I heard Toby talk to me, so I turned around to see Toby. "Liz you look amazing." "Thank you Toby you look handsome."As I went over to kiss him. I continued to put my make-up on and finished just in time. Toby put his shirt on and we left.

We got to the restaurant and we got our table and it was silent the whole time. We got our food and ate it and then left. We got back to the hotel and I grabbed my bag to change into shorts and tank. I saw Toby grab his bag as well and he is probably going to change. Toby went to the bathroom so I decided to change in the room. I took of my shoes and slid my shorts on real quick and then took my dress off. I grabbed for my tank but then I heard the door open and there was Toby. I tried to hurry up and put my tank on. I got it on and then I saw Toby running towards me and push me on the bed. "Toby get off of me" I saw as I was laughing because he was tickling me. "Never Liz" "Toby come on" I say trying to push him off. "Fine, but first you gotta give me a kiss." "Fine." I gave him a kiss and he got off of me. "Liz lets go on a walk real quick." I got up an put my sandals on and then left the room holding Toby's hands. We went to the beach which was not to far away.

So I'm gonna end it there. What do you think is going to happen?!? Are they going to break up?!?

And by the way I changed how long they been dating for. I changed it for 1 year.

Please comment what u think will happen and also go check out my New Fan-Fiction that is a Riley one.