Chapter 13

Well Toby and I are now engaged also and Shae and Riley wedding is next week. So then I will be able to set my wedding up. We are planning to have it at the beach, that where I always wanted one at.

Week Later!

Today is Shae and Riley wedding day I've been up since 2 am making sure we have everything for the wedding done and made sure everything is here. I got in the shower and got dress in my bridesmaid dress. I made oatmeal since it takes like a minute. I grabbed my keys and drove off to meet the soon married couple at the church.

12

The wedding is going to start any minute now. Riley is all set Shae is all set and Everyone else is all set.

We all walked down the aisle and Shae is walking down right now. Her dress is a long white flowy ruffle with diamonds all around it. She walked to the minster and where Riley is and then said there things. "Riley do you take Shae to love and hold,to sickness and death" I do "Shae do you take Riley to love and hold, to sickness and death" I do "You may kiss the bride!

Hey everyone that all I got for today! I'm sorry I didn't update that last week I've been studying for FINALS! I took my first Final on Friday and now I have two more on Tuesday and Wednesday and then Summer:) But I will not be able to update next week because I will be at Florida:) I will be singing at Disney with my choir:)