Chapter 3

Friday. Aside from having Mondays and Wednesdays, I hated Fridays as well. I mean who wouldn't hate this day? It's freaking P.E day and I believe that these are the times wherein your physical strength will be tested and judged.

What happened last Monday was a disaster. I swear, Noah kept laughing about it and he even shared it to Sandra. Sobrang nakakahiya and nakakainis. Until now, palagi parin nila akong inaasar about the incident. At least I didn't give in, di katulad ng iba kong kasama. That Luca guy was something, he's different. Malakas ang dating niya and he sure knows how to bust the s-hit out of everyone.

I stopped from my daydreaming when I felt a ball hit my back, "Aray 'ha!"

Hindi na ako nag-taka kung sino yung bumato sa akin. Obviously, it was Noah. Konting-konti nalang I am about to lose my temper. But remember what they all said, kapag binato ka ng bato, batohin mo ng tinapay.. But not on my watch.

Since katabi ko yung lalagyan ng mga bola sa volleyball, I felt my inner devil going out from its shell and continuously threw balls at Noah's direction. Parang machine gun. "Umayos ka! Sasusunod hindi na bola yan, bato na!" I said as I kept throwing balls at his face.

"Selene, yung contour ko!" He pleaded but hindi parin ako umawat. "I spent an hour just to do this. Please stop!"

I like hearing his cries so I kept throwing the balls, at a faster rate. This is something that I would like to do during P.E, sobrang lakas ng upper body ko that I can beat Noah up.

While Noah and I are enjoying, bigla nalang tumahimik ang atmosphere. We both wondered as to what happened and realized na Luca entered the gymnasium. Seriously? Why would the whole place be in silence every time that he enters? Is he some kind of god? But wait.. We're in the same P.E class?! Oh my god.

"Luca, my dear, I am glad you attended this class. It's been like months since you last did," My P.E teacher approached Luca and hugged him from the back. What the heck? "Get in line, Luca. Or you'll get punished."

Nagkatinginan kami ni Noah and sobrang nandiri. I mean, I am very much willing to report the behavior of our P.E teacher towards her student. But mas nandiri kami sa sagot ni Luca.

"Spank me, then," Noah looked like he was about to puke and I was totally disgusted. This is Physical Education, not Pornographic Entertainment. My god, I cannot even.

Our teacher chuckled and shifted her attention to the other students.

"Ako nalang sana yung teacher natin," Noah uttered. A minute ago he was so disgusted pero ngayon gusto niya na palitan yung posisyon ng teacher namin? Naalala ko na may hawak pa akong isang bola so dinukdok ko 'yon sa ulo ni Noah Theseus.

We were just casually playing volleyball nang bigla nalang napikon 'yung kalaban namin ni Noah, "Ang daya niyong mag-laro! You guys are intentionally giving it to the opposite side para maghahabol kami!"

Noah and I looked at each other and laughed, "That's called strategy, girl. Haven't you heard of it?"

The girl and her team gasped. "Strategy is different from cheating," Noah looked at me and we both nodded at the same time. I was giving him the go signal. This was our thing, this happens if we get tired of doing it verbally. Just kidding.

Noah stepped and walked closer to the girl and raised his eyebrow, "Not my fault you guys are weak. Eh hindi nga kami pinapawisan ni Selene."

I heard the girl groaned. "Feisty," Sabi ko. Biglang nag-walk away ang girl and her team. Noah and I just high-fived because obviously, we won the battle. Just when we are about to go to our lockers to get ourselves cleaned, naramdaman kong hinawakan kami ni Noah ng mahigpit.