"Hi. I'm Lucy Ashley Heartfilla" The blonde hair girl named Lucy said bluntly.

"This is Ms. Heartfilla from  Magnolia Observatory Boarding School. She'll be your new classmate..." Murmurs started to collapse as the school where Lucy come from known for delinquent people with bad records.

"Silence!!! Be nice to her okay brats!" Gildarts commanded.

"Yes, sensei"

"Good. Now where should I put you..." Gildarts murmured as he was skimming the room for Lucy to sit. Lucy didn't awaited for him to finished. She walked to a nerd looking boy sitting beside a window with an aura.

"Move." She demanded. The boy stared for awhile before realizing the girl wanted his chair and stand up going to a vacant seat from the back of the room. Lucy sat on her new seat not bothering of the looks she's receiving.

"Okay that's a perfect seat. Now, get your tablets and open to quadratic functions and formula!" Gildarts said working on his job. The students followed their sensei except for Natsu whom staring at Lucy, little do he know that he's not the only one secretly looking at the new girl.

XOXOX

Dismissal soon came after as the  long day being served. Students started going to their dorms, some goes out the school to party, others are practising and the Kings are walking down the schools corridor when they saw a crowd circling something.

"What's the fuss?!" Gajeel asked.

"Yeah, We should be the one being crowded on how handsome I am" Loke pleased.
Laxus snorted at Loke's statement while curiosity dominated in Gray and Natsu's eyes.

"Hey kid. What's happening down there?!" Natsu asked grabbing a sophomore boy.

"It's Mest and his gang with some blonde haired girl" The kid replied and join the crowd.

"Sounds interesting to me, gihee!" Gajeel said as he also joined the crowd in which the other Kings followed him.

"Hey girl I'm still talking to you!" Mest said grabbing the right arm of Lucy as she tried to walked away.

"Get off your filthy hands of me" Lucy said throwing every word like a venom. Mest smirked and lossen off the grab. Then harshly grab Lucy's hand harder.

"Nobody orders me around girl! Boys, teach her" Mest said as he ordered his two dominions to touch Lucy's private body parts. Especially her boobs. They were about to groop Lucy when she elbowed Mest on his stomach, punch the right guy in the eye and kick the left guy right on his balls. Ouch!

"YOU!!!" Mest shouted and was about to punch Lucy when she block the attack with her bare hands. Lucy gave him her signiture smirk before she head bang Mest and knocked him out.

"You better..." Lucy said before looking at the crowd then stared at the Kings. "...watch out"

Lucy then exited the crowd leaving injured Mest with his gang and shocked audiences, before Jellal arrived.

"What happened in here?!" He asked with absolute no idea.

At all.

XOXOX

"So, the new girl is a badass eh?!" Laxus started as the group had their small meeting in their secret hideout. Inside an abandoned janitor room.

"She's also smoking hot!" Loke said as his flirty womanizer turned on.

"So now your up to badass girls Leo?? Your standards are getting lower and lower" Gajeel teased and Loke just shrugged at his response.

"Well at least I'm not the one who has a scary face!" Loke reteased back Gajeel with slight half meant.

"Will you shut up you two! Now, is not the time for your stupid bickering!" Gray said stopping the two.

"What now?!" Laxus asked all of a sudden.

"What's what now?" Gray answered by another question.

"I investigated. She's a suspect in assassinating the Konzern Family. That's why she was studying in Magnolia Observatory Boarding School!" Laxus explained.

"So what?! She's just a suspect, not guilty!" Gray defended.

"We are the Kings! And people look up to us because we are on top of everything. But this blonde bimbo suddenly shows up out of nowhere and acting she's on top of everyone? On us?!" Laxus reclaim.

"What are you talking about Lax?! She's just a girl. People still look up to us!" Gray defended.

"But can't you see how she look at us earlier?! She's throwing daggers at us!" Laxus explained.

"Laxus!"

"He's right." Natsu finally joined the conversation.

"What?!" Gray bursts.

"I don't care what do you want to do with her. She's nothing"

"But Natsu!.."

"Teach her that Kings are born to rule and not to be ruled"

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out