When you tell him you're pregnant

These are like one shots.

Aaron~

Aaron walked into the kitchen where I made dinner to tell him that I'm pregnant.

"Hey babe," He says giving me a kiss. "What's the dinner for?"

"It's a surprise!" I say.

We sit at the table and eat. Before dessert, I hand him a box.

"It's not our anniversary, is it?" He asks.

I giggle.

"Nope. Just open it," I say.
He opens the box to reveal a pregnancy test. He starts tearing up.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yep," I say. "We're going to be a family!"

Travis~

*Travis POV*

I walked through the door and tripped on my shoelaces. My head hit a white narrow strip. I picked up my head and picked up the shot thing. I studied it and found out it was a pregnancy test. And it read positive. I heard a gasp from the hallway. I look and see Y/N. She starts crying and I rush over to her and give her a hug.

"You couldn't have used protection?" She mumbles.

I chuckle and say "What if I wanted a kid?"

Laurance~

I was in the bedroom, staring at the test. So much thoughts were running through my mind.

What if he doesn't want kids? What will he think?

I was crying because I was scared of what might happen. I heard the front door open. I try and stop crying before he got to the room, but it was too late. Laurance came into the room. When he saw me crying, he rushed over to me and gave me a hug. I softly cry's into his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I-I'm p-p-pregnant," I sob.

He holds me tighter and says, "It's okay. We'll get through this."

Vylad~

I held Vylad hand on the way to the doctors. I've been having morning sickness and was late. We wanted to be sure if I was pregnant. We planed to have a kid.

When we got there, they told Vylad and I to go to a room in the back. We went and they put me on a table. The doctor put a cold gel on my stomach and then put the device (idk what it's called) on my stomach. A little while later, the nurse said, "You're officially pregnant! Congratulations!"

Zane~

I was eating chocolate on the couch when Zane walked into the house.

"Chocolate? Are you on your period?" He asks.

"No, but I'm pregnant," I say.

Zane passes out.

Garroth~

Garroth was eating pizza in the kitchen. I walked in and threw my phone on the table.

"Why are you mad?" He asks.

"Because my stupid boss is making me work extra even though I'm pregnant!" I say.

"You're... what...?"

"Oh. Well... I was planing on telling you in a different way but... surprise...!"

Dante~

Dante walked into the house and I threw a shoe at his head.

"What's that for?!" He yells.

"Thanks to you, I'm pregnant!"

"Oh, well I'm that case, I'll throw another shoe at my head."

Gene~

I was crying in the bathroom. I didn't know what to do.

I'm pregnant with my boyfriend who doesn't want kids. Great...

The door opened and Gene came in. He saw that I was crying and he knelt down to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I'm... pregnant..." I mutter.

He heard and gave me a hug.

"That's okay. We'll get through this. I promise," He says in my ear.

Blaze~

I bought blaze a pizza with 'I'm pregnant!' spelt in pepperoni. I was waiting for Blaze to come home.

When he walked into the house, he asked where I was. I told him in the kitchen and he came.

"Pizza? Did I do something wrong?" He asks.

"Nope!" I say.

I go to get him a drink and he opens the box. It takes him a while but he finally got what it.

"For real? He asks looking at me.

"Yep!"

Ein~

I wrote a note and put it on our bed. I told him I was going to the store to get orange juice.

Ein POV

I walked into the room and saw a note.

Went to the store -Y/N

I went to throw the note away. When I went to go throw it away, I saw a little white box. I went to it and saw a pregnancy test. It was positive. I fainted.

Kai~

We were eating dinner and he was talking about kids. How he loved them. That was a perfect opportunity to tell him.

"Well if you like kids, I'm pregnant," I say.

"Really? We're going to have kids?" He asks.

"Yep!"