How he asks you to move in together

Aaron~ You both were eating lunch at his house and he asked you if you wanted to move in with him since you are always at his house.

Travis~ Travis was at your house watching TV. You came up to him and kissed him. He leaned his forehead against yours and asked you if you wanted to move in with him.

Laurance~ Laurance was making you food while you were drawing. He set the food on the table and went to get you. He didn't want to disturb you, so he just rested his chin on your shoulder. Then he asked you to move in with him.

Vylad~ You were watching a movie and Vylad walked up to you. He turned the TV off and asked you the question. The most important question of your life. What do you want to eat? You told him what you wanted. On the way to the kitchen, he asked you if you wanted to move in together.

Zane~ Of course you guys were watching MLH and pinky cake was moving into a new house. Zane then leaned over and asked you if that's what you wanted to do.

Garroth~ He made you a promise of a new couch. When you went to the store, he told you that he wasn't going to buy you a new couch. Instead, you both could share a couch; in your own house.

Dante~ Over pizza (of course), he asked you to move in with him. You agreed only if the bed was comfortable.

Gene~ You two planed to move in. You both got so tired of leaving when you both were having fun.

Blaze~ You actually asked him. He was making dinner. During dinner, you told him that you loved the idea of him making dinner all the time. You asked him and he said yes.

Ein~ You both said it at the same time. You both were at a park and said it at the exact same time.

Kai~ You both were out shopping and he asked you in one of the isles. Not super romantic but it'll do...

Aphmau Boyfriend Scenarios  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें