Where he takes you on the date

Aaron~ Aaron takes you to Olive Garden. He wanted to keep it simple but yet romantic.

Travis~ Travis takes you on a picnic. He brought salad, wine, pre-cooked steak, and of course, tacos.

Laurance~ Laurance wanted to do something nice. He took you to a fancy restaurant. It was a candle-lit dinner. It was beautiful.

Vylad~ Vylad took you to McDonald's for the date. Not romantic to everyone else, but it was your guys' favorite restaurant.

Zane~ At first, Zane was shy to take you somewhere, just in case his mother pops out of nowhere. So, he made steak at his house. It was delicious!

Garroth~ Since Garroth thought you were going to say no to him, he didn't plan anything. So he looked online and saw that there was star watching at the park. He took you there and you got to say, it was quite nice.

Dante~ Dante took you for pizza. He didn't think it through, but you liked it anyways.

Gene~ Gene isn't one for dinners. So instead he took you to a paintball park. You weren't so hot on the idea at first, but found it quite fun.

Blaze~ Blaze took you to a Mexican restaurant. It was delicious.

Ein~ Ein took you to the movies then the park. A basic date night but very fun. Especially when you threw the popcorn up in the air at the movies and it landed in your head.

Kai~ Kai took you to a bakery. You saw a bunch of cupcakes that were cute. You wanted them all!