How he asks you out!

Aaron~ Aphmau, Aaron, and you had planned to hang out together. Aphmau suddenly gets sick and tells you and Aaron just to hang out without her. You two agree. You guys went to a park. While there, he told you he's liked you for a while and wondered if you wanted to go out on a date with him. You, of course, said yes!

Travis~ Being the person Travis is, he bought you a taco with 'Will you go out with me?' written on the wrapper! Not what you typically do, but you said yes.

Laurance~ Being the Casanova he is, he flirted with you for a week before he actually decided to man up and ask you out. He bought roses for you and then took you to his room for a surprise. No, not that kind of surprise in his room. On his bed was 'Will you go out with me?' written in rose petals. You said yes because you loved how cute it was!

Vylad~ Since Vylad was your best friend since kindergarten, he knows everything about you. One day he told you to come to his house because it was an emergency. You rushed over there and saw that he made your favorite food and it was placed so it spelled 'Date?' You thought it was cute. You said yes. I mean, a guy spells 'date?' with food? I'm in!

Zane~ After a month of trying to find the girl who stole the Pinky Cake collectible from you, Zane decided to give up. You didn't want to. You guys still hung out, but you were trying to find out where that little girl was. One day, you invited Zane over to eat cupcakes and watch MLH. He agreed. While you guys where watching the show, he pulled out the Pinky Cake collectible. You were in shock. He gave it to you. You noticed on the box it said 'Cupcakes are sweet,
Pinky Cake can see,
I like you,
Will you go out with me?'
You smiled and looked at a red Zane. You said yes.

Garroth~ Ever since the day you got stood up by your date and went with Garroth instead, you guys have been hanging out. One day, he just straight up asked you if you wanted to go out with him. You said yes. Now, Garroth has a date to plan...

Dante~ After The gas station... incident, you hoped not to see him again because you didn't want to have your friends trip you again. So, one day you went to get ice cream for a sleepover with your friends. At the store you tripped over a box of chocolate and you fell on your butt. You saw someone reach their hand out to you and you grabbed it. They pulled you up. To your luck, it was the blue haired boy. You blushed hard. He told you to be careful. You smiled and nodded. Then, he asked if you wanted to go eat some pizza with him. You said yes. When you went, you heard him on the phone saying that he asked you out.

Gene~ Gene isn't one for telling people his feelings. So instead... you asked him out. You just told him you liked him and wondered if he wanted to go out with you. He said yes. He liked you too but didn't want to make the first move. He said that he'll pay for everything though.

Blaze~ Blaze was at a pool party you invited him too. After everyone left, it was just you and Blaze. He was in the kitchen for a long time. You got curious and went in there. On the counter was 'Date night?' spelled in popcorn. Of course you said yes.

Ein~ Ein just wrote you a love letter and at the very end it said 'Date with me?" You wrote a letter back saying yes.

Kai~ One day you guys were hanging out at his house. You guys were playing video games. He left to go get something and returned with a pencil. You wondered why but didn't ask any questions. He gave you the pencil and on the side it said 'I wanted to get this on point. I don't want to eraser you from my life but... will you go out with me?' You laughed at the puns and said yes.