Taeyong

Genre: Fluff
Member: Taeyong
Unit (s): NCT 127, NCT U
___________________________________

The star scattered, dark blue sky beyond the window slowly brightened, the stars blending with the light gradually as day arrived. But she hardly had the time to look out the window. Or anywhere at all. She could barely focus on her textbook, it seemed no matter how many times she re-read the words on the book, her brain didn't process them. Groaning in frustration, she slammed the thick cover shut, a cloud of dust blew up, making her cough.

She had had enough. Hyunjae stretched and looked towards the window. Seeing the sun bothered her even more. Her stomach grumbled, but she knew she had forgotten to get food when studying, so there was no point in even checking. He mind begged her to sleep, eyes drooping, body refusing to move from it's awkward position.

...Until the bell rang loudly, snapping her out of her drowsy state, body jolting as she sat up in surprise. A sigh escaped her parched lips as she rubbed her eyes. She forced herself to move, feet touching the cold, hard ground. She yawned, as she reached the door, warm hands grasping the metal doorknob and twisting it open. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Taeyong?"

"Hey." The boy pecked her cheek and moved past her into the apartment. "I told you to always check the door before opening, there's weird people in this world." He spoke, completely casual as though he hadn't just walked in at 5 am. He walked to the coffee table, placing a paper bag on the table before proceeding to pull off his jacket.

"What're you doing here this early?" She mumbled, dragging her feet to follow him.

"Can't I come to see my girlfriend?" He innocently questioned, his deep brown eyes staring into hers.

"What if I was asleep?" She raised her eyebrow, throwing her body onto the couch, Taeyong following.

"But you weren't." He smiled, opening the bag. The smell of McDonald's breakfast wafted out, waking up her senses.

"You got food!" Hyunjae exclaimed in excitement, sitting up straighter. "I knew you'd be hungry. If I woke you or didn't. Your fridge is always empty, next time, I'm bringing ingredients, take-out is bad for you." The dark haired male removed the wrapped food from the bag and handed it to her.

"Thank you, Tae." She snuggled up against him, head resting on his chest, as he picked up the remote and switched on the tv. "You're welcome." Taeyong ruffled her hair adoringly as he switched on YouTube.

She ate fast in her hunger, and the next time Taeyong looked down, she was already asleep, soft snores escaping. He admired her face in the light of the rising sun, wondering how he had ever gotten this lucky. In that moment, everything was perfect to him.