Ten

Genre: Fluff
Member: Ten
Unit (s): NCTU
___________________________________

Her head rested on her palm as her thirsty eyes drank in the warm tones of the coffee shop. It was a small shop, not very well known, but that's what she liked about it. The small chatter, the worn out hard cover books sitting lop sided on the shelves, the worn out armchairs, and most of all, she loved the memories it held.

The bell on the door chimed as it was opened, a figure momentarily filled the doorway, before he stepped out of the frame, the door shutting behind him. His twinkling eyes, currently clouded with worry scanned the shop, stopping once he spotted what he was looking for.

Each time she saw him stand there, it was almost as though she was reliving the memory, the first time his eyes met hers, trapping her inside their beauty. He hurried over, a bag held tightly on his hand. "Minseo, I'm sorry I'm late, the choreographer kept us late because we hadn't reached his goal for today. I'm so-" she cut off his apologies with a soft laugh, one that immediately calmed him.

"I understand, I don't mind being here anyway," she waved a plastic cup in front of his face, "I got your order."

A smile crept onto his lips, adoration evident. "Why do you know me so well I swear," he sat down, sipping from the straw.

"Because I stalk you, of course." She rolled her eyes with a laugh. "Really?! Me too!" He gasped playfully. "OH, by the way, I got us something." He spoke, opening the bag.

Out came a whoopee cushion and Pikachu onesies. She stared in mock confusion. "What's with the whoopee cushion, we have you-"

Ten held a finger to her rosy lips. "Shhhhh!" He looked around wildly. "What- TEN!" Minseo held her nose, unable to stop herself from laughing, he joined in, falling back onto his chair.

They soon gave each other their undivided attention, conversation was easy with common interests, and he was someone she found easy to talk to. "Spiderman deserved better, the rest could've gone, I swear." Ten shook his head in discontent. "Hey, no, Iron Man has to stay." Minseo argued. "Nooo, he's going to die anyway, he's like 50." Ten whined. "Is not!" She argued. "Is too!" Their constant bickering went on for ten minutes longer before she finally got an idea.

"Hey, Ten," she straightened up, putting the items back into his bag as he would probably forget. "Yeah?"

"Race you back home!" Off she went, running with like the wind, hair flying behind her, the distinct smell of her cinnamon shampoo lingering. "HEY!" Ten screamed, following closely behind, his long legs giving him an advantage. She made the mistake of turning to look over her shoulder, giving him the split second to catch up and pin her against the wall. His warm breath fanned her skin, the air intertwining as they gasped for breath, still chuckling. He slowly brought his face closer to hers, eyes gazing into hers. He bent low to whisper in her ear, "I'll win." Before he took off down the road, roaring with laughter, Minseo chasing after.