Yuki the Inari

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yuki: You're so sweet for saying that too me. Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): What race of mamono are you Yuki? I thought you were a human when I saw you yesterday.

Yuki: I'm a Inari a subspecies of youku. But we are more behaved than youku. We can also make ourselves look human.

(Y/N): Cool, that explains why you looked like a regular human.

Yuki: Why are you up on the mountain?

(Y/N): I was trying to get to the top of the mountain but the smell of your food was so good I followed it.

Yuki: Sorry about that.

(Y/N): It's ok.

Yuki: I could take you up the mountain if you want?

(Y/N): Sure.

Yuki: Ok, I need to get something out of my shrine. Could you put the fire out for me?

(Y/N): Sure

I filled a bucket of water, in the nearby stream that led down the mountain, and I then poured it on the fire. Yuki came back out with a basket in hand and a toothy smile on her face.

Yuki: Ready?

(Y/N): Yep

Yuki: Then lets go.

Yuki and I began to walk up a path that led up the mountain.

1 Hour Later

We were almost at the peak of the mountain when Yuki began to walk inside of a cave.

(Y/N): Where are you going Yuki.

Yuki: Just come with (Y/N). I want to show you something.

I followed Yuki into the cave and what I found out was surprising. There was garden with all sorts of vegetables and there are even trees that had fruit. There was also a hole in the top of the cave that had sunlight coming through.

(Y/N): How is this possible.

Yuki: I don't know. I came across this garden one day, and I just started to take care of it and use it.

(Y/N): So that is why you have the basket.

Yuki: Yep, so do you want to pick some fruit and vegetables with me?

(Y/N): Lets do it.

Yuki and I picked enough vegetables, and fruit that filled the basket up. We were ready to leave, but Yuki needed help with one more thing, and she seemed nervous.

Yuki: I got twigs and dirt in my tail (Y/N). C-could you br-brush my t-tail for me p-please.

(Y/N): Yeah, sure.

Yuki: Thank you so much.

Yuki pulled a brush put of kimono, and then gave it to me. I walked behind Yuki, and grabbed her tail gently but before I stated to brush her tail another tail came out from her behind.

(Y/N): Umm Yuki how may tails are you supposed to have?

Yuki: Just one. How many do you see?

(Y/N): I see two. I'm holding one and another just appeared.

Yuki turned around excitingly and tackled me to the ground. Yuki pressed her lips on to mine, and we both began to kiss each other.

Yuki: I knew my second tail would come soon but not this soon. Inari can grown nine tails if that is why you were wondering. This is so amazing.

(Y/N): That's nice to know.

Yuki: You ready to head to the peak of the mountain?

(Y/N): Yep

Yuki: Lets go.

It only took us five minutes to get to the top of the mountain. We got to the top and we could see the whole town. Yuki was overlooking the town with a

Yuki's Pov

I finally brought (Y/N) up here, and he seemed amazed. I think I need to tell him how I feel.

Yuki: (Y/N)

(Y/N): What is it Yuki.

Yuki: I'm really in love with you (Y/N). You saved my life, and helped me with my garden. We also shared that kiss in the cave. That was the best moment of my life.

(Y/N): I liked the kiss too.

Yuki: I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

(Y/N): I do too Yuki.

I hugged (Y/N) and he hugged me back. The sun was setting and it ws beautiful.

I finally found the man I love, and I promise to bless him with beautiful daughters.