Hoseok picked up his phone and rang someone.

"Neh boss," one of the bodyguards outside the girls' apartment picked up.

"Did the girls get home?" Hoseok asked looking at RM.

"Neh boss, all four girls are inside the apartment now."

"Ok, make sure they don't leave," Hoseok said before hanging up.

Hoseok turned back to RM and crossed his arms across his chest, "You could have just rung them yourself."

RM looked away and stood up, "Did...they-"

"Yea they're home now."

RM nodded and looked down at the floor.

"Why didn't you tell her the truth?" Hoseok asked.

RM's eyes flickered up to Hoseok before he looked away.

"Arasso if you don't want to talk about it don't," Hoseok sighed, "But until you tell her she's going to keep hating you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Ah stepped into her empty bedroom and looked around silently. Something in the air reminded her of RM and she grimaced at the thought before going to sit down on the bed.

Little did she know that was that was the very spot that RM had sat when he imagined her vision by the window.

Soo Ah shook her head and looked up at the window,

"oppa....don't worry...I'll never forgive him for what he did to you...never..," Soo Ah held her breath angrily looking out into the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*knock knock*

Kyungmin turned her head towards the door, "Come in."

Hyerin opened the door and looked up at Kyungmin hesitantly.

Kyungmin slowly stood up and waited for Hyerin to say something.

Hyerin took a tiny step in and nervously looked around the room.

"Unnie?"

Hyerin took a deep breath, "....I ...came to apologize.."

Kyungmin bit her lip and looked sadly at Hyerin.

"...I know what we did to you guys was bad, so bad that I feel ashamed about even asking for your forgiveness..." Hyerin sighed, "But...believe me when I say we didn't want to hurt you guys at all."

Kyungmin stared at her trying to fight her tears back.

"That's why we tried to leave before we had to do something we would regret," Hyerin explained, "We never ratted you out, an anonymous tipper called the police and told them about the location-"

"Unnie," Kyungmin stopped her.

Hyerin looked up sadly.

"I believe you," Kyungmin nodded, "I overheard you three talking saying you wanted to leave before you ended up hurting oppas."

"...I'm so sorry Kyungmin..."

"I believe and I don't care about that," Kyungmin said slowly, "What hurt me was that you couldn't confide in me."

"I couldn't tell you I was a cop."

"But if you explained everything to me, don't you think I would understand just how hard of a time you were having...I would have helped you but...you just thought I was like my oppas and kept it from me too."