Chapter Sixteen

Hey everyone! I know I said that I'd update this yesterday, but I never got the time! I was constantly writing all day yesterday so I could get caught up on updates. Forgive me please!

This chapter is dedicated to  @mycrazyobsession because she has a great story called "She's Just Lucky" and she dedicated it to me! Plus, she's a very nice person. :D

So, I have a friend and her username on here is  @ChanelTremblay and she's written a story and she wants feedback! So, if any of you want to go check it out, please do that for her! :)

HERE IS CHAPTER SIXTEEN. DUN DUN DUN...

------------------

Chapter Sixteen

Wade’s POV

            Emory and I just stared at each other as Jason paced back and forth. He left the room to make a phone call.

“Is he acting weird to you?” I asked her.

She nodded her head. I sat on the couch and thought back to earlier when Jason freaked out over me calling him Jay. He’d been acting weird ever since and no one had an explanation. A wave of familiarity washed over me as I thought about him. Everything started to feel like déjà vu. All of this felt like it happened before.

I laid across the couch at a horizontal angle and shut my eyes. I let sleep take over…

            “Jay! Give me my toy back!” A little boy whined.

“No way! Mummy gave it to me first!” The older boy named Jay retorted.

“That’s not fair. You don’t even play with it anymore!” The little one shrieked.

“Fine, take it back,” The older one said as he threw the toy at the smaller boy.

The smaller boy picked up the toy and clutched it to his chest. He had dark brown hair while the older one had blonde hair. The younger boy whimpered and latched onto his brother’s leg.

“I’m sorry Jason. Will you play with me?”

Jason sighed. “Yes, Ethan.”

“Yay!”

The two played together and eventually a little girl came into the picture. Her dark brown hair matched Jason’s, but she and Ethan looked a lot a like. It seemed as if they were twins.

The three children played together as their parents watched from the doorway. I felt like an intruder because I was watching them too, but none of them noticed me.

The peaceful scene quickly turned to one of terror. The scene shifted. I was now watching as time passed and they were all a little older. The twins were hiding behind Jason’s legs and pleaded with him. He told them he would be right back. He left to go check on his parents. A man walked out of the room that belonged to the children’s parents. He paid the twins no attention as he calmly walked out of the house. Ethan looked at the man with innocent eyes. The little girl clung to her twin as they stared at the front door where the man made his exit.