165. Who killed her?

Mary Beem, who was a wife, mother of four and grandmother of nine, was shot to death by an angry relative on one fine morning.

The killer's sister was suspicious of her sibling and confirmed her suspicion by talking to three people.

Bob: Her grandfather.

Bo: Her cousin.

Bill: Her uncle (blood relative).

She called the police, and the suspects were apprehended at the victim's funeral service. Only the direct descendants and their spouses were present.

Note: None of Mary's grandchildren were married, nor do they have kids. And no two people have the same first name.

1. Bill was talking with his brother- in-law, Barry.

2. Bart,Buck, and Bruce( who were all brothers) were by their grandmother's casket.

3. Mary's daughter, May, who was with her husband Ben and their two children: Missy and Bernie.

4. Mo, Bob's in-law, was comforting his wife Robin,and both were keeping an eye on their sons.

5. Bo was by himself in a corner grieving, while his sister, Molly, was talking with their cousin Megan.

6. Myra was consoling one of her two children, Brad, who had been very close to his grandmother.

7. Bob, was with his daughter Maria.

Note: Each of the four couples has at least two kids.

Who is the  killer?