Awards & Answers.

51: Two Friends.

Answers: After five minutes,the second friend turned around to see if anyone was there or not. At this moment, he was stabbed in the back my his best friend.

Winner: @T-chicaxShadow666.

52. You're the detective.

Answer: Let us suppose that patrick was not in the second bedroom. This propose that jerry,molly,max and mike are liars. It infers that patrick and Catherine cannot speak the truth. But that is not possible as they son not coincide on mike's location. Therefore,we are very wrong with our assumption and patrick was in the second bedroom.

So far,we have established the fact that patrick is in the second bedroom. Additionally, patrick and Catherine are liars. Now,let us suppose that jerry speaks the truth,this proposes that max was in the bathroom and jerry in the second bedroom. This infers that molly and max are liars as they told that jerry was not in the second bedroom. Also,it implies that mike lied as he said max was in the kitchen. Therefore,we now have three liars,which totals the number of liars to five,which also contradicts the given situation to the question. Hence,we have established the fact that jerry is a liar.

Let us now suppose that molly speaks the truth. This proposes that jerry was in the living room and Max was in the kitchen. This infers that max and mike are liars. But again,this is contradicting the situation as we have already established the fact that there are five liars (counting three  established liars above).

Now we know that molly is a liar. Max and mike speak the truth. Catherine was in the bathroom,Jerry was in the first bedroom,max was in the kitchen and mike was in the second bedroom with patrick.

The killer is molly,since no one else was present in the living room.

Winner: everyone. You didn't point put the liars but we all know that molly is the killer.

53. An island.

Answer: when he took the first bite of the salmon,he realised that what he ate on the island was his friend and not salmon.

Winner: @AkoSiMhe2.

54. Who killed Chris?

Answer: The action of Brian led to the death of Chris. Because he cut off Chris water supply,Chris died of thirst. So,Brian is the killer.

Winner: @AkoSiMhe2.

55. Old lady.

Answer: She intends to kill her mother in a more strategic way.

Another logic: the story is about them. The daughter tried to kill the mother unsuccessfully before and was sent away to jail,which explains why she has been away for sometime, since she has been released,she returned to the house and this time is already thinking of a more smart way to kill her mother.