Answers & Awards.

*clears throat and taps the mic

Hello Ladies and Gents,we have come to the answer sections. And even though there is no much comment,I would keep posting.

With that said,let's get down to business.

Answers:

1. The Mysterious death.

Answer: The guy was killed a long time ago,but he could not realize it till he reached his room. No need to be confused.

Actually,the killer somehow inserted an extremely fine and thin incision blade in the belt of the guy.

The guy did not feel anything at the moment as it was extremely fine. But when he was changing his clothes and took off his pant,the incision knife that was in his body,came out stuck to the belt cutting him finely on the insides. That is the reason there was so much blood loss that he died and it was so fine that it was not visible to the naked eyes.

2. My Psychotic Brother.

Answer: Read the first word of the sentence, the second word of the sentence,the third word of the third sentence and the fourth word of the fourth sentence. It says "Tonight I will escape".

3: House party Murder.

Answer: Aman is the killer. If you check the first letters of the months of the numbers he wrote down,it spells Aman.

4. The Hacker.

Answer: McLaughlin did it. (a) how did he know that it was done from the office? (b) he hates Shelley because she caught him in the act.

5. Bowling Ball.

Answer: why is he so sure about it,if not for the fact that he had held a skull before?

6. Housewives.

Answer: Housewife A did it. Or else how did she know that it was arson when the police haven't even done investigation.

7. Daddy it hurts.

Answer: The son was bitten by a zombie. Ans since his father knew that he would become one,he had to kill him.

8. License plates.

Answer: The first is a bit easy as the first letter of each plates spells 'Whodunnit IX' (a challenge to our detective).

(B)  The second is a little bit trickier,but I gave you the solution. If you read the last three letters in each plate from the bottom up and right to the left you get "ADVANCE EACH LETTER BY THE NUMBERS SHOWN".  So Advance W by 5 to get 'B', H by 13 to get 'U', and so on,until you spell "BUTLER DID IT".

9. The curse.

Answer: She will suffer the curse because she opened her eyes before the book said so.

10. Train.

Answer: The man is a Train driver and he ran over the woman. The fact that the woman is a ghost makes her look depressed.

Yay!. I am so excited to Announce the winners.

The award of Sherlock Holmes goes to......*drumroll*.

And the winner is :  @Trooper_15. For answering number three correctly.

Detective Conan: The winner is @iamnotmagic. For Answer the (A) of number 8. Although she didn't get the (B),she still answered the first one.

Congratulations to the winners. Let me know which one of your books that you want me to add to the Winner's list on my profile.

If I am less busy I might read it and even vote and comment.

With all that said,see you next chapter.