Awards & Answers.

Hi guys. Sorry for late update. Got into a minor accident at work at it happened that my left index finger got bent,so I couldn't type because of the swelling.

It has gone down a bit now,so I thought I'd update.

Missed you guys. Your comments made my week. :-).

Answers & Winners section.

111:

Answer: 2,3,10 and 10.

Winner: @Mahamrr.

112: Bridge Rope.

Answer: He tired to kill his friend,since it said 'the bridge broke' and not the rope.

Winner: @xThatMemeGirlx.

113: Text Message.

Answer: it's say's "Save Me i'm buried alive'

Winner: @Mahamrr.

114: The Ex.

Answer:  she used the mute button so the only words her mom heard was "Emergency".

Winner: @Ravenclaw-girl02.

Funny Answer: @Beefcurtins566. (Check his answer in the comment section)

115: Who did it?

Answer: Jeff killed mike.

1. Jack is not the murderer, because he is the brother of the victim.

2. Dan can't be the murderer since he ran marathon,and the murderer recently had his leg amputated and wouldn't be running.

3. Ben is not the murderer if he just met Jack,since Jack and the murderer grew up together.

4. This leaves Jeff and mike.

Since Jeff is still alive(he wants to install a new computer next week; present tense) he is the murderer. Mike also didn't grow up with Jack. Ben also must be alive since Jeff plans to install Ben's computer next week.

So Jeff killed mike.

Winner: @TomKluiby.

116: Who stole what.

Answer: Ashton stole silver coins in Ealing.

Winner: @Potatopuff_thewolf.

117: Fruits.