Chapter 2- Flashbacks

Viviannane's POV

<<flashback>>

The doorbell rings on a cold winter night, specifically Christmas Eve night. The Pryors were coming over and I was gonna see my best buddie, Nick.

I walk over to the big iron glass door and with all my strength open it to find the Pryors. I make eye contact with Mr. Pryor first. God, he was intimating. Then to Mrs. Pryor who was holding two glass trays of her famous lasagna.

"Well hello Victoria!", Mrs. Pryor said.

"Mom, it's Viviannane.", said the cute 10yr old Nick standing between his parents.

"Oh that's right! I'm sorry!", she says with a plastered smile on her face.

I did the same and opened the door to get all 3 of them inside.

The night trailed on with the fathers talking about business inquires and the mothers talking shit about some monthly greeting that my older sister just incountered.

My sister and I and Nick were all in the basement watching Peter Pan but soonly got bored after the opening credits.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!", my sister Cambrie protested.

There were groans throughout the basement. Clearly these pre-teens didn't like truth or dare, but me and Cambrie did because well, we did..

"Please guys! We will make it fun with good gel choosing the questions, not each other."

"I'm fine with that!", my older brother, Zack said.

We got on my dad's computer only Zack was allowed to use and we searched truth or dare questions.

"Ok, Cambrie, truth or dare?", asked Zack.

"Uh, truth."

"Who is your favorite parent?- Wow these are really lame.", said Zack.

"Uh, well I don't know really."

"Come on Cam!!", Leah, my older sister, getting higly annoyed of my twin sisters response.

"The Butler.", she says. There were some muffles of laughs throughout the basement and I could tell and feel that Cambrie wasn't liking this game after all.

"Lame. Ok now Nick.", said Leah.

"Let's do this!"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!", said Nick.

"Kiss the person who is directly in front of you."

Nick looks directly in front of him and finds it to be Zack.

"Yeah, that's not happening.", said Zack.

"Ok. Then the person on your right."

Nick looks on his right and it's me.

"Well this will be easy.", Nick said. He leans in and plants his firm lips on mine.

In my mind, I thought he would be just a small touch but I was wrong. He moved his lips against mine but only lasted about 13 seconds because of everyone watching.

And then that's when I realized, I have just confirmed my love for Nick Pryor.

<<flashback over>>

"Huh?', I say catching myself off guard.

"Nick, your ex-boyfriend. What happened between you guys?", Calum said.

"Calum, stop.", Ashton siad. He and Luke were the only 2 that knew what happened bewtween Nick and I. Luke knew because I told him everything and he was there when it happened and Ashton knows because he acts like my older brother. Calum and Ashton go back in forth bitckering at one another..

"It's fine, Ashton.", I say. What happned between me and Nick was a nightmare and I never wanted to talk about it. But I went on.

" I was 12. I was with Savannah and Megan at Megan's house and it was the night after they both came back from Wyoming. Savannah just got asked out by a boy and Megan just broke up with hers. Long story short, we were facetiming Savannah's new boyfriend and her new bf had his friends over. A guy, who i didnt know whatsover said your pretty. We exchanged phone numbers and started texting privatley. He said all these nice things to me and it made me feel special. He then asked me out and BAM, i said yes."

"So like how did you guys break up?", Calum asking me.

"(sigh), Umm, he cheated on me and I was fed up with all the lies."

"What lies?', asked Calum.

"CALUM!", said Ashton said probably feeling the same feelings as me.

'What.", Calum mouthed.

"He lied to me about many things. Uh.. yeah.", I say half-smiling.

Calum was about to spit out another question when Ashton said "Drop it."

"One more question.", Calum said.

'Yeah?", totally wishing this conversation is over.

"How long did you guys date for?"

"2 years."

"Really? Wow.", said Calum.

"Wait, you stayed with that dick for 2 years?", said Michael,"Why didn't you leave sooner. If I were you I would of left-"

"V. You should probably get some rest.",Luke said walking into the living room.

"Yeah. I probably should."

I get up and follow him down the hallway to my room. Iwalk to my bathroom and look in the mirror.

"Thank you.", I say.

"No problem. But you should no better then to get yourself in that situation.", Luke says. I knowledge him and head for my bed. I don't even change my clothes, I just got in bed. Luke turns off the light and slowly closes the door.

"Luke?", I say.

"Yeah?"

"Will you sleep with me tonight?", I say. Luke walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Give me 10 minutes." I nod and turn over and wait.

HII! Hope you liked it! I am going to start putting in flashbacks here and there because in the end it will all make sense!

The flashback hopefully got you having some suspicion!

Like

Comment

Follow

Love you lovelies!

Read my 5SOS book!!

Xx