It's like a crime scene.

"Bye Manon, Rose. Those of you still awake and alive. Pray that I don't die, and know that I love you," I say as Nova leaves his room. He closes his door and that's when I realize something.

He could very well kill me. With the door being shut, they wouldn't be able to hear my cries for help!

He must've planned this...

And I must escape!

"What are you doing?" I demand and look up at him. "Are you going to kill me? Because if you do, I will come back and haunt the fuck out of you,"

"Don't cuss at me," he replies and sets me down on the couch. "And I need to ask you-"

I gasp and scoot away from him, "You didn't even deny it! Get away from me!"

"Matthews-"

"I knew it! You wanted to kill me this whole time!" I wail and he sighs. I watch in horror as he gets up from the couch and walks into the kitchen.

Oh no. He's going to kill me. He's going to lop off my head! I'm too old to die now!

I hear clanking in the kitchen which causes me to almost faint.

"Frost," Nova calls, "Close your eyes please,"

"Why? So you can lop off my head and do nasty things to my body? No thanks," I say but close my eyes anyway.

I was born an annoying idiot, and I will die as one.

Shuffling noises are heard and I frown. "Is that a body bag I hear?" I ask and he shushes me.

He clears his throat, "Um, Frost Matthews."

"That's my name,"

"I wanted this to be private, and this is the only chance we'll get to ourselves. You are beautiful and kind, you are annoying and mine."

What the actual fuck. Pardon my language.

"Nova what are you-"

"Shut up and let me finish!" he nervously exclaims, "Anyways. I wanted this to be private between you and me. I hope it isn't too late to ask you. And since you're dating a footballer, so... will you tackle prom with me?"

Oh lordt. My heart...

Wait... the pun! Since when was Nova ever into puns? I am the only punster here! Somethings fishy is going on...

I open my eyes, "Huh?"

I see him standing in front of me with a football and a bouquet of flowers. I look closely and see him shaking slightly. I burst out laughing, "Awe, Nova! You shouldn't have!"

I thought for sure he wasn't going to go, which was fine. He's said before he hates dances so I wasn't going to push him to go.

Heck, Manon even said I could go with her and Cole if I wanted to, which I would have anyway. Do you know how many girls were texting Nova and asking him to be their date?

Yes. I snoop on his phone. It's not like he hasn't snooped on mine before!

His cheeks turn red and he frowns, "Don't laugh at me!" he whines, "I'm nervous okay?!"

"You already know the answer dummy," I say and crawl off the couch, wrapping my arms around him.

"So... is that a yes?"

"Of course. What kind of question is that?"

"I'm sorry I waited so long... I was really scared," he mumbles, "I-I mean, I wasn't scared. I was planning,"