37

Frost's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Chapter Thirty-seven: Jealous much?

"Frost!" I hear the devil herself, Mrs. Isa call my name.

"Put it away, put it away, put it away!" Manon repeats as I try hiding this huge burrito I snuck into the library.

Manon has asked me before why I always do dumb things. And I actually do not know. I mean, I kind of do, but I don't.

I just love food.

I shove it in my bag and look at Mrs. Isa as she approaches with papers. "Yes, Mrs. Isa?" I ask with a burp.

Manon facepalms herself and sighs. "Hello Frost, would you kindly hang these up in the hall?" she puts the papers on the table with a tape roll.

No. Say no.

"Yeah sure,"

I hate you.

"And Manon can help you," she looks at Manon, and Manon nods. "Thank you, ladies."

I wait until she leaves before I pull out my burrito. "You're an idiot,"

"Oh no," I look at her in disappointment, "It's another Nova."

She chuckles while looking at the papers. "Ew, a poster for soccer try-outs."

"Ewie," I scrunch my nose up. "Who would want to exercise to have fun?"

"Obviously people who like soccer dummy," she says and snatches my burrito. She takes a big bite before wrapping it up and putting it in her bag.

"Hey, that was mine-"

"Thank you very much. And if you don't mind, I would like to go do this now so we could go home. I can't stand this place."

"We could've gone home earlier, but somebody wanted to chill in the library." I give her the stink eye while grabbing the papers. She grabs the tape roll and slings her bag over her shoulder.

"Hey, can I not spend quality time with my best friend?" she asks with a smile while following me. I chuckle and push open the door.

We walk down the nearly empty hallway, talking about how Fortnite is stupid.

"I mean, you'd think it would die out like those Call of Duty memes," I say while walking up to the wall with the vending machine. "Wait, we have vending machines?"

"Yes," Manon nods, "You just now noticed?"

"Yes, yes I know. I'm so dumb." I chuckle and snatch the tape from her, "If you don't mind, I'd like to do this before Mrs. Isa snatches my weave,"

"But... you don't have a weave..." she says while leaning against the lockers. I tuck the papers underneath my arm and rip off a piece of tape.

I start taping up a poster next to the 'Recycle and Re-use!' paper. Then, like the idiot I am, I move my arm and the papers fall.

"Aw man," I cry out, "I'm doomed!"

"I don't understand how you function," Manon chuckles while I kneel on the ground to pick up the papers.

"I don't even know myself," I say and crumple one up. "But I do know that you need to... THINK FAST!" I chuck the ball of paper at her, and it hits her right on the forehead.

She watches it fall to the ground while I lie on my back, laughing my butt off.

"Hurry up and hang up the papers before I shove one down your throat,"