'Tis The End, 'Tis My Gratitude

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I am literally out of words and feels.

It hasn't been been easy for me to publish these headcanons knowing that I was murdering you all. Obviously, that statement is a lie; I freaking loved all the pain that was radiating from all you lovely readers. It is my privilege and responsibility as a writer to make sure that I let you bleed your feels slowly and steadily. (Yeah, I'm a sadistic bitch.)

I sound pretentious and douchey, don't I?

*ahem* Let's start over.

Alright. These headcanons have been feel-filled and tragic and happy and cheerful and confusing and fatal at the same time. I gather all of this from your comments, obviously. (On a quick side note: I've read each and every comment on this compilation of headcanons, and I have appreciated each and every one. Thank you for all the encouragement that I've gotten from there.) I have no right to give my own work adjectives. But know this: I had warned you all that I aim for feels. You entered at your own risk.

But now the risk has ended. There will be no more headcanons, but I sincerely hoped that you all enjoyed the read, however brief it was. This has been my most famous work on Wattpad (and possibly everywhere else) so I want to thank everyone who's made it this far. Thank you. Bless you. I hope your heart mends, and I know it will.

To everyone who has followed me because of this, I'd like to thank you all. And I'm so close to a million reads that I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

I HONEST TO GO CANNOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH SO I HOPE THIS BOLD AND ITALICISED STATEMENT OF A BIGASS THANK YOU SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. 

And now, the last thing that I am compelled to do (being an aspiring writer and whatnot): I write fanfictions. I realise that very few of you care and are even reading this bit, but I'd love it if you could check out ANY of my fics (even Target, even though that isn't a fanfiction.) There's Artemis Fowl and Harry Potter and a little bit of Percy Jackson.

That's about it, I guess. Thanks again, and I hope to see you around. I hope you have a great day or a great life ahead of you! :)

Signing off,

HarryPotterFreak7