s i x t e e n (2/2)

Start from the beginning

--

Yoongi pulled up to the address Jimin had provided for the birthday party. Yoongi was trying to suppress his feelings of nervousness that consumed him. His whole world was going to come crashing down at the expense of Jungkook's party, and for what? If Hoseok did have something going on with Jimin, he couldn't be mad. He was interacting with Jimin as well and his boyfriend didn't know, so did he really have the right to be mad? No. And he knew that.

"Babe????" Hoseok said waving his hand in his boyfriend's face causing him to be separated from his thoughts.

"Sorry. Come on." Yoongi said as he got out of the car and made his way up to the building with the two dancers following behind him. He attempted to open the door, but he was "too weak", so he asked Jungkook if he could try, all being a part of the plan to allow who ever was inside to surprise the younger boy on his birthday.

With a laugh Jungkook looked over to Yoongi, "Is the door really that heavy?" and with one swift push the door swung open and the room was filles with loud screams of surprises and happy birthdays.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Taehyung ran over to hug his boyfriend before placing a soft kiss to his lover's lips. They became breathless and released to catch their breath before Jimin also made his way over to annoy his best friend with the tradition of birthday punches.

"Who brought you?" Tae asked with a confused look as he placed his arm over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hoseok brought him, and his boyfriend might be here, too?" Jimin said looking around for Hoseok who wasn't in the house yet.

"Oh, they're outside Jimin..." Jungkook said after he pulled away from his boyfriend to check the front porch, "...guys come on" the birthday boy said as he grabbed Hoseok's hand to bring him inside with Yoongi following slowly.

"Hobi!!!" Jimin said excitedly as he hugged his coworker, and once they released he was in a state of confusion.

"and... Yoongi?"

Hoseok's head snapped in confusion as to how the two knew each other. His boyfriend never mentioned the orange haired coworker of his.

"You guys, know eachother?" Hoseok said sounding distraught.

"Yeah..." Jimin started as he pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek, "...but I didn't know, he had a boyfriend." he finished before throwing his drink in Yoongi's face and making his way upstairs.

"Yoongi, what the fuck is going on?" Hoseok said not moving from the spot he was standing in.

"It's all a huge misunderstanding. I-"

"You what?"

"Yes, I know Jimin. We met the last time I went to club, but nothing happened babe. We just exchanged snapchats, but I didn't think anything would happen."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Hoseok, it's nothing, I promise."

"Obviously it's something if Jimin just threw his fucking drink in your face and ran upstairs?"

"The only reason we are at this fucking party is because Jimin snapped you at fucking four in the morning. No one texts or anything at four in the morning unless it's sexual."

"You looked on my phone? Do you not trust me at all Yoongi? No matter how fucked up things get between us I would never even think about being with anyone but you, even if they came on to me, but clearly, that's different for you, huh?"

Yoongi scoffed, "God, I never cheated on you if that's what you're thinking. I was just..."

"Just what?"

"Just looking for a fucking toy to play with when you couldn't give him the attention he craves, obviously." Jimin said making sure to bump shoulders with Yoongi as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Jimin it wasn't even like that."

"Oh it wasn't? I mean I don't know how we've met up what twice? And ran into each other at the movies and you just failed to mention that who you were with was Hoseok. Sounds pretty fucking sketchy if you ask me."

"You saw Jimin at the movies and didn't tell him you were there with me? Are you ashamed of me or something?" Hoseok said as his anger suddenly turned into pain.

"Baby no, that's not it at all" Yoongi said as he reached his hand out to grab the younger's hand which was immediately swatted away. Guilt completely took over the older and he didn't know what else to say at this point.

"Then what is it?" tears threatening to spill from his eyelids.

"I was drunk that night and I wasn't thinking straight, and I know that doesn't make anything okay, but we didn't do anything. We never did. I just, we just, never see each other anymore and I was feeling lonely, and Jimin he-he came on to me and I liked the attention. So, I just wanted to see how much attention I could get without it crossing any barriers, but honestly I started to get a liking for him and that's when shit got complicated. I didn't know what to do." Yoongi said with a soft voice trying not to upset his boyfriend more than he already was.

"Yeah, and I came on to Hoseok, too, but you know he denied me and told me he had a boyfriend and that shit was complicated. Little did I know that I was a part of your fucking problems." Jimin said with a quiet tone, but full of annoyance because he felt used. He felt played with because Yoongi was starting to become someone special to him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm so focused on my career. Sorry that I never made enough time for you. Sorry for being a complete fuck up of a boyfriend. Jimin obviously makes you happy if you never stopped contacting him, and you still decided to come here regardless of how it would make me feel. So I'll just go, and I hope he makes you happy." Hoseok said and tears started streaming down his cheeks. Before he left he reached into his pocket to grab his wallet, he opened it and pulled out a fifty dollar bill and held it out to Jungkook, "I-I'm sorry for ruining your party, I hope y-you and T-tae enjoy the rest of your night" he said before placing his wallet back into his pocket. "Jimin, it's not your fault either, and I'm n-not mad at you." Hoseok said choking on words due to the pain in his chest as he made his way down the street.

"Aren't you going to follow him?" Jimin asked

"No. I don't want to make things worse, and he needs space before I can try to fix things." Yoongi said with his head hanging low, feeling like nothing more that a shitty boyfriend that just ripped the life out of his partner.

"Whatever" Jimin said as he rolled his eyes and went and took a seat in the recliner in the livingroom.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen" Yoongi said before he made his way out of the house. Jungkook just nodded before closing the door as he watched the older male make his way to his car.

"What the hell was all of that?" Taehyung asked completely dumbfounded with the scene that just played out before him.

"I fell for a fucking dipshit, that's what happened. I became a homewrecker. I ruined Hoseok, and he's the sweetest guy out there, he deserves so much better than Yoongi, but at the same time Yoongi isn't a bad guy, he's just dumb." Jimin explained while rubbing his face.

"Sounds like a load of fun Jimin, what do you think is going to happen?" Jungkook asked, sounding worried for his friend.

"Only time will tell at this point Kookie. In a perfect world I'd be able to date both of them, and the three of us would be able to have everything we ever wanted" the oldest said with a sarcastic laugh as he shifted his position on the couch so he could lay down for the night.

"Oh gosh," Tae laughed, "that probably would be nice"

"It would Tae, it would"

"Well, we're going to go upstairs now, sleep well Jimin. Thanks for the party even though it kind of flopped, but it's the thought that counts" he said with a soft smile before lacing his finger's into his boyfriend's hands, earning a nod from the boy on the couch before making his way to his room.