New Story

Celestial Heart Academy, an all girls school

Magnolia Academy, an all guys school.
And love is blooming.

(Y/N) (L/N), a typical sukeban. Lucy Heartfilia, one of the smartest girls in the academy.
Brandish, a calm troublesome girl. Dimaria Yesta, a girl with anger issues.
Juvia Lockser, a past gang member now a normal school girl. Meredy, also a past gang member and now a cheerful school girl.
Wendy Dragneel, a simple quiet girl. Chelia Blendy, a typical dojikko.
Erza Scarlet, the curent academy president. Mirajane Strauss, the current academy vise president.
Minerva Orland, past gang member and now a tsundere. Yukino Aguria, the shy scholar.
Gray Fullbuster, one of the popular guys. Lyon Vastia, a past gang member now one of the populars friend.
Sting Heartfilia, one of the popular guy. Rogue Redfox, the populars friend.
Gajeel Redfox, past gang member and now "cool" kid. Levy McGarden, academy book worm.
Natsu Dragneel, the academy troublemaker. Lisanna Straus, the academy sweetheart.
Laxus Heartfilia, most popular guy and a womanizer. Cana Alberona, the life of the party.
Zeref Dragneel, the smart popular. Mavis Heartfilia, the teacher pet.
Elfman Strauss, the jock. Evergreen, the popular dramatic cheerleader.
Cobra, past gang member and now quiet cool guy. Kinana, a scholar.
Ren Akatsuki, a womanizer. Sherry Blendy, past gang member and now a cheerleader.