Add In: Erza Scarlet

How You Meet:
Your Outfit:

How You Meet:Your Outfit:

Your P.O.V:
I was waiting patiently outside the Fairy Tail guild. My cousin is going to help me get into the guild. I was quite nervous.
"(Y/N)!" I saw my male cousin walking towards me with a small smile forming his lips.
"Alzack!"
"Come on. We'll catch up after you join the guild." I nodded in agreement and walk with him inside.
Inside the guild their was a brawl going on. Tables, chairs, barrels, and a few unlucky souls where being thrown around. Alzack led me through the brawl towards the bar where a small old man was sitting.
"Master Makarov, this is my cousin (Y/N). We were wondering if she could join."
"Yes of course. Mira bring the stamp."
A white hair female walked towards us.
"Where and what color do you want your stamp?"
"(F/C)" I said as lowered my turtleneck. Mira pressed the stamp onto my neck.
"Welcome to Fairy Tail." Mira gaved you a closed eye smile.
"Thanks." I responded as I scratch the back of my neck.
"Come on, I want to introduce you to someone." Alzack said as he pulled me towards a table by the request board. In that table sat two females.
"This is Erza Scarlet and Bisca." As he gestured both females. When he said Bisca name, I saw that both of them blushed. I smirked.
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I just joined the guild."
"It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)."
"We heard a lot about you."
I sat right next to the redhead beauty. While my cousin and Bisca went to go drink at the bar. Me and Erza started to get to know each other while drinking drinks. I enjoyed being around her.

They Realize They Love You:
Your Outfit: (Same as Scenario #1)
Erza P.O.V:
I came back to the guild having to scold my guildmates for their behavior while I was gone. I have a headache and decided to sit at the bar eating my piece of strawberry cake. I was imformed a new girl joined the guild yesterday. But I hadn't seen anyone new yet.
"Mira, where's the new girl?" After saying that Mira looked around.
"Lucy is talking to (Y/N) in the furthest corner."
I turn to see that both of them were sitting right next to each other talking and laughing. All of sudden (Y/N) started to braid Lucy hair. Usually I wouldn't mind but ever since (Y/N) told me she was lesbian. I can't help but to feel jealous when she get too close to the female guildmates.
"Someone's getting jealous." I turned to look at Mira smirking as she cleaned a cup.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I huffed as I cotinued eating my piece of cake.
"They been like this since yesterday, Lucy even stayed the night at (Y/N) room in Fairy Hills."
I hummed in response as I look at (Y/N) and Lucy fooling around. What if they started dating? What if Lucy likes girls too? I can't stand this.
"Erza, where are you going?"
I walked straight towards the table of Lucy and (Y/N) witha deadly aura around me. Most of my guildmates were shrinking back. Once I was standing right next to the table. (Y/N) stopped braiding Lucy and looked at me. I wanted to stay angry at her but when I saw her beautiful (E/C) eyes and her smile. I felt like I melted in a puddle.
"Do you want me to braid your hair, Erza?"
"Yeah." I mumbled. I'm pretty sure my face is the same color as my hair. As I sat down and allowed (Y/N) to style my hair.
"Luce, let's go on a job."
"Okay. Bye (Shorter Version of Your Name)-Chan. Bye Erza."
"Bye Lu."
I hummed as response and I allowed (Y/N) continue braiding my hair. We stayed silent. But the silence is comfortable.
"I love you" I said underneath my breath. Part of me hoping that (Y/N) heard. The other hoping she didn't.
"What was that?"
"Nothing." I smiled at her blushing.

You Realize Your Feelings:
Your Outfit:

You Realize Your Feelings: Your Outfit:

Your P.O.V:
Once Lu came back from her first mission with Erza, Gray and Natsu. We decided to have a sleepover in her new aparment when she came back. Right at this moment I was sitting with Team Natsu drinking my (F/D) and listening them chatter. I tried to pay attention to their conversation but I ended up staring at Titania. I love how her scarlet hair falls perfectly. I always end up getting lost in her beautiful brown eyes. I love it when she's flustered. I love her smile. She's just so perfect. But she's too perfect for me.
"Me and (Shorten Name)-Chan should be going now." Announced Lu as we both started to get up.
"Where are you two going?" Asked Natsu.
"We're having a sleepover." I answered.
We bid our goodbyes and started to walk away. Before I exited the guild, I looked at Titania from the corner of my eye and smiled slightly.
Timeskip: (Both of you changed into your pajamas and were sitting on the couch)
I had my head resting on Lu lap while we were talking.
"Um...(Shorten Name)...who do you like?" Lu asked nervously.
I looked at her once and turned my body to face her stomach.
"Good night, Lu."
"If you tell me, I'll tell you a secret of mine."
"Titania." I mumbled but loud enough for Lu to hear me.
"Really, it seems like she likes you too. Why don't you ask her out?"
"I can't. I could put her in danger if I do." I looked at Lu face expressions as I talked. Her face showed pure confusion.
"I used to be part of a dark guild called the Night Demons. I killed so many people in the past and now I'm one of Night Demons enemys. I can't put her in risk."
Lu hummed in response. Which it suprised she didn't push me away or feared me. Instead she grabbed my hand.
"It's your turn."
"Oh right. Can you sit up?"
I did as I was told and looked at her. As she whispered her secret to me. My eyes widen once she was done. I turned to look at her with wide eyes.
"You're a Heartfilia!" I mumbled suprised.

Asking Out:
Your Outfit:

Asking Out:Your Outfit:

Your P.O.V:
I walk into the indoor training room. I woked up last night to the feeling of being stared at. When I went towards the window I saw a shadow jumping out of a tree. I was able to notice Night Demon guild mark. I fear that I put Fairy Tail in danger. I put in my earbuds playing the song Bad by Infinite. I turned to the dummy and started to practice on my hand to hand combat. Maeby I should quit Fairy Tail and loose all contact with my friends here. But make sure they're safe from a distance. Night Demons are deadly enemies. They kill for money and every member magic has to do with demons. Like mine. I kept on punching the dummy out of frustration.
"Maeby you should think more quietly."
I quickly turned around to Titania standing a few feet from me. I took of my earbuds and looked at her. I felt embarrassed. I just wanted to tell Lu and that's it.
"So Fairy Tail might get a new enemy, huh?" Erza asked as she looked at me with an unknown emotion in her eyes.
I hummed im response,"You don't have to worry, I'll quit Fairy Tail and get as far away as possible."
I looked down when I saw that Erza eyes sadden. I grabbed my training bag and walked towards the exit and passed Erza. I felt like I was doing doing something wrong but I kept on walking. Just as I was going to open door, I felt a hand grabbed my shoulder and turn me around. It was Erza, I couldn't see her face but I saw tears were flowing down her cheecks. She pushed me against the door and buried her face to my boobs.
"Please don't go. I love you." My eyes widen when I heard those three words from Erza. I wanted to push her away and walk away. But instead I started to cry.
"Fairy Taul will always protect their family. Please stay with me."
"I can't...I'll stay under one condition." I answered in a mumble.
"Which is?"
I hugged her back and mumbled my condition,"Let me love you."
Erza just nodded her head but stayed in place. We stayed in that position for a while.