You Realize Your Feelings

Gray Fullbuster:
Your Outfit:

Gray Fullbuster: Your Outfit:

"Good night, Princess Hisui." I said as bowed towards the princess.
"Good night and thank you, Lady (Y/N)."
After the princess entered her room, I walked into my guest room. I took off my heels and layed in bed.
I can't wait to go back home. To see Cana and the rest. Especially him. Gray Fullbuster. I can't wait to go on missions with him and just to hang out. I really miss him. My heart starts to beat faster and my cheeks start to heat up.
Why do I always act like this when I think of him? I got up and started to pack my belongings into my backpack. I started to strip from the dress that was given to me. I stayed in panties and bra. I sat down by the nightstand, I grabbed a necklace. It was the necklace that Gray gave me years ago. He had one too, they are identical.

I slowly put it on and layed down in bed

I slowly put it on and layed down in bed. Maeby Cana is right, I am in love Gray.
Natsu Dragneel:
Your Outfit: (Same as Part 3)
It's a normal day in the guild. Okay what am I saying, in Fairy Tail theirs nothing normal. Things are being thrown, also few people here and there. I was sitting at the bar not caring about the brawl that was going on. I just kept on drinking my (F/D), with Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Mirajane. Not that far away from us, Natsu and Gray were having their own personal brawl.
"Popsicle."
"Flame brain."
"Ice breath."
"Pyro."
"Elsa."
The list goes on and on. Just watching Natsu, made me  smiled and giggled to myself. Just loud enough for the girls to hear. They started to giggle hysterically.
"What so funny?"
"So Natsu it is." Mira said as she winked at me.
My cheeks heated up quickly. Damn, is it really that noticeable. Damn, damn, damn!
"I d-don't know what your talking about." I respond as I look to a side and blushed.
"(Y/N), look into my eyes."
I slowly turn to look at Mira blue eyes.
"Do you like Natsu?"
I took me a while to answer, but when I did my cheek got redder if that's possible. "Yes." I mumbled loud enough for them. All four of them squeal as I got up to leave.
Lucy Heartfilia:
Your Outfit:

Me and Lucy just finished my training and now we are just laying in the ground looking up to the sky

Me and Lucy just finished my training and now we are just laying in the ground looking up to the sky. I enjoyed it, I met all of Lucy spirit's. Loke kept on flirting with me and me an Aquarius got pretty close. I honestly love to see Lucy to talk about her spirts. She sees them as people and not objects. I turn to look at her and find her looking at me too.
"Hey (N/N), describe your perfect guy."
"Lu, I don't like guys." I said with a smile.
"Really, I'm bisexual." Lucy answered with a cute cheeky smile.
"So describe your perfect girl."
I closed my eyes and tried to imagine my perfect girl.
"Well, my perfect girl would have good looks and also has her knowledge. She would also have the most beautiful eyes. Someone who I could be with and enjoy my time with her."
When I turned to look at Lucy, she had fallen asleep. I guess she used up a lot of magic power. I don't even have to imagine my perfect girl because she's right next to me. Lucy Heartfilia.