Asking Out

Gray Fullbuster:
Your Outfit:

Gray Fullbuster:Your Outfit:

Your P.O.V:
Finally I'm back in Magnolia. I looked down to the ground when I notice a white shirt on the floor. I picked it up when I heard someone call me.
"(N/N)."
"Ice Prince." You looked to see the raven hair male. When I noticed he was just wearing his pants, I already knew the shirt I found is his. When he got closer to me, I handed him his shirt.
"Thanks." Gray mumbled as he put on his shirt.
"Are you going to the guild, ice prince?" I asked him as I kept on walking and he catches up.
"Yea."
For a short while I just told him about my time in Crocus. Then we walked quietly next to each other. We finally got close to the guild, when all of the sudden Gray pulled your arm.
"What's wrong, ice prince?"
"Umm... I need to tell you something." Gray said as he scratch the back of his neck. I might be seeing things but is Gray blushing. The thought of him blushing made me cheeks to heat up.
"Yeah, what is it?"
I took him a while of him fidgeting. That I started to worry and making up senarios in my head. Till Gray finally spoked up.
"Iloveyoueversincewemetsowouldyoupleasegooutwithme."
So he loves me...WAIT WHAT? Did he just ask me out. I think I look way more red then Erza hair. I looked at him and nodded slowly.
"Wait, what?"
"SHE SAID YES, NOW GO MAKE NEPHEWS FOR ME."
"CANA." Both me and Gray yelled in unison with red cheeks.
We looked at each other and he hugged me.
"What took you so long?" I asked.
"I honestly don't know."

Natsu Dragneel:
Your Outfit:

Natsu Dragneel:Your Outfit:

Your P.O.V:
It's nice to take a bath, after such long day. I got out and sat on my bedroom.
"Finally I can go to sleep." I whispered to myself after closing my eyes.
"Before that happens, can we talk."
"Yeah sure." I opened my eyes to see a salmon hair male.
"Crap Natsu, how did you enter?" I sat up, as I pulled up my white sheets up to my chest.
"You always sleep with your windows open."
"What do you want? I'm tired."
"Recently, I been feeling a certain feeling around you lately."
"Oh, what feeling?" I asked blushing like mad.
"Umm... I can't get you out of my head most of day, my heart skips a beat, and my cheeks start to get super hot."
He stops for a while and stares at me, as I keep on tugging on my sweater.
"So would you go out-"
I cut him off in mid sentence by hugging him. "Yes."
"(Y/N) (L/N), IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!"

Lucy Heartfilia:
Your Outfit:

Lucy Heartfilia:Your Outfit:

Your P.O.V:
I was walking home from a date. I'm still wondering why I allowed Mirajane to hook me up with one of her model friends. That girl talked to much about herself. She also kept on saying we'll make a great couple, which was a huge turn off. I stopped at the door of my house and slowly turned to look to the house next to me. I wonder if I could do it. I entered to my house and went up to my bedroom and opened the window. I saw that she was in bedroom with the open wide open.
"Lu, I need to tell you something. It's important."
"What is it?" Lu open the curtains. She just had a towel that didn't cover much of her body. I blushed.
"Since I was a little girl, I looked up to you. I don't know if you feel the same way as I do but I love you. I don't care if you're seven years older than me but will you be my girl?"
I kept on looking at her to see her reaction.  At first she had a blank expression. Then her cheeks turned redder than Erza hair.
"How wouldn't I feel the same way. I love you and of course I'll be yours." Lu shirked.
"..." I kept on looking at Lu with red cheeks.
"Umm...Lu."
"Yes?"
I pointed towards her body and she slowly looked. Her eyes widen and cheeks got redder (if that's possible). I could tell Lu is panicking since she dropped towel allowing me to see her naked body.
"Crap." Lu ran back into her apartment. Leaving me flustered and giggling under my breath.
"That's my girl."